We went to watch Ice Age 2 today. It was so funny! ^O^ I love ALL the characters especially Sid, Scrat, and the possums Crash and Eddie. ^O^ Whoever made this movie really has a very wild sense of humor that got me and my family laughing our hearts out. However, my father said that he still likes the first movie better. I don’t know why, but he has a certain attachment to Ice Age 1. He said he watched it three times when he was still living in Manila.
I also bought anime stationeries in Expressions today. I couldn't resist. ^O^ They have Card Captor Sakura and Beyblade! I will go back to buy the FF X:2 and Tekken stationeries next time. I also bought blank cds today so that I can finally burn a copy of Hana Yori Dango anime. It's about time that I have my own copy in VCD and return those CDs to Hya already. [sheepish]
Anyway, I just finished watching another replay episode of It Started With A Kiss. Gosh, I really love this taiwanese drama! <3 <3 <3 Never mind that I’m watching random episodes and I don’t know the sequence of the story anymore. It has a really sweet feel to it! Makes you want to fall in love with that one and only person who is truly meant for you. Teehee~ ^O^ Anyway, Ate Yeyen has already ordered for this series (YEHEY!) so within the week, she’ll burn a copy for me!! She will also order the korean drama, My Girl, and of course I’ll also burn a copy for myself! I heard it’s really really sweet, and it’s a must-see. So, YEY! More new series for me after the Holy Week! ^O^ I feel so happy ne... Happy little puppy... LOLz ^O^
Now my primary concerns are:
1. Clearance from the hospital and school
---- This is really gonna take a long time and a huge amount of effort. I still have a huge pile of charts to finish. I think I will die… T__T
2. Comply requirements for internship
---- Need to have chest x-ray and blood tests done... Need to decide when to leave for Manila... Need to pack too...
3. THIS.

*sigh* Panda Land is still in the process of restoring itself. As of present, it’s practically uninhabitable. You can’t even see the floor. u__u
No comments:
Post a Comment