I wish I was Hanabishi Recca and can conjure up fiery dragons. Or I’m Feye-chan and can open up the gates of flames. I’ll even settle for owning a charmander who can have burning attacks. Or to be a little realistic, I’m plainly considering to become a careless smoker who throw cigarette butts all over the place.
So you ask, what’s your point?!!
My point is ... I WANT TO BURN THE MEDICAL RECORDS OFFICE!!!
[deep sigh]
I’ve been spending the past few days cooped up in the crampy records office with most of my fellow classmates, amidst stacks and piles of medical charts, trying in vain to complete all the medical charts that have passed through our hands for the past year. That means we have to fill in the incomplete discharge summaries, find the missing laboratory results and histopathology reports, make the dreaded unfinished progress notes (especially in Pedia T.T), accomplish blank postpartum notes and partographs in OB, write surgical techiniques for operations assisted, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. We need to complete all these for the sake of a
Yahoo. O__o
Anyway, must finish those charts really fast if I want to make it in time for my flight on April 23. I still got so many things to prepare, to get, to buy, to return, to finish, to accomplish... I wonder if I have enough time. [worried] Tsk. I must not waste any time! I don’t have a choice. I have to fly by April 23.
At least Panda Land is starting to look way better now. I can now visualize the floor, the bed and my study table. And I found a lot of “lost” things. Teehee ^O^ Tomorrow, I shall start putting my stuffs in boxes.
It feels so sad ne... u__u
No comments:
Post a Comment