Monday, April 24, 2006

MiSCHiEVOUS KiSS PaRT THRee



I really really love ISWAK. I think I can watch it over and over and over forever. ^O^

Joe Zheng is so adorable. Never mind that he has a scary and loud way of laughing. LOL It's cute! He's so cute! ^O^

[][][][][][][][][][[][]][][]]][][]][][][][]]][][][][][][][]

{wedding video}

Jiang Zhi Shu
Isn’t marriage just like that,
Two people loving till the end,
loving so dramatically?!

*bored look*
When they first meet, they are just like a kettle of cold water.
You passionately try to heat it up,
Keep heating it,
Heat it till the water boils.
And then you’ll ask:
"After that what should we do?"
All the way until marriage,
Everything that should be done has been done.
What should be hot has already been overheated,
The original kettle full of water has dried up.
Love is gone.
Wait till the kettle is burnt
Either they break us up,
Or struggle on until the bottom of the kettle has a whole.
Nothing is left.

*voice becoming even more sarcastic*
Love is gone. Kettle is gone. Water is also gone.
Everything is gone.

Yuan Xiang Qin
*pouts*
So your meaning is that you don’t love me?
*mumbles*
Should’ve said that earlier.

Jiang Zhi Shu
*whispers to her ear*
The exact opposite.

*looks shy and cute ^O^*
I’ll love you more and more.
Our water will be kept constantly heated,
I’ll slowly wait till it boils,
And then keep it warm.
Let it always be at the boiling point.

Yuan Xiang Qin
*smiles and plays dumb*
Don’t understand...

Jiang Zhi Shu
*looks a bit exasperated but still cute ^O^*
Meaning is I’ll keep on loving you.
Keep loving, keep loving,
Keep loving til we’re old and wrinkled
Is that good enough?

Yuan Xiang Qin
*happy little puppy look*
Yeah, That I understand... ^O^

No comments: