Saturday, April 22, 2006

MiSCHiEVOUS KiSS PART TWo


Ohmygoodness! I finished IT STARTED WITH A KISS (ISWAK) eps 7-14 tonight!! I want to continue, but I figured my mom will freak out if she sees that I haven't cleaned up the mess I made for the past week in our living room table. So I decided to stop. But then the love for ISWAK led me to the PC, and led my fingers to start typing this entry. It started a blog lah. LOLz. Oh well. For the love of ISWAK, let's blog! ^O^



I so so so so so so so so LOVE ISWAK. Grabeh. As in it's really the same level as my love for Meteor Garden ONE. Grabeh. One minute I'm laughing so hard at Xiang Qin's stupid and cute moments (tanga talaga sya! tanga! LOLz XD) and the next minute I'm shedding streams of tears as she bawls and cries and gets hurt for something related to Zhi Shu. Gosh. Grabe. I love Ariel Lin! She's so absolutely cute and perky and bubbly. I think she really played out the character well. I hope I can watch her other series!







And then I realized that Joe Zheng Yuan Chang is an absolute cutie! Whenever I see his dimples, damn, I feel like I can drown in them. And although his character is smooth and suave, I think IRL he's a funny guy. Because when he laughs at the NGs and during adlibs, he'd laugh HAHAHA so loudly lah! It's so so cute! ^O^ He acts so cool and indifferent as Jiang Zhi Shu, but you know he loves Xiang Qin because he often makes this movement with his lips when he seems amuse or move by whatever sweet thing Xiang Qin does for him. And my gosh. Check out the lips. They are thin and absolutely KISSABLE. Grabeh. Me wanna kiss. chuuuuuu~ chuuuuu~ chuuuuu~ *rotfl* What the-- he's 3 months YOUNGER THAN ME!?! *pauses* I don't care. I want him. I want him lah!


While surfing, I found out he appeared in a CTS drama before called MAGIC RING. Ohmygoodness, I've watched some episodes of this before! But I cannot remember him! I also know he appeared in THE ROSE too. Is he the guy Syivee told me before? Oh my. Is he? But wasn't there a brokeback scene in The Rose where two guys kiss each other? Oh my. *closes eyes* But! I still want to buy ALL of his series!! I want to buy ALL of Ariel Lin's series too!!! Me want more of them lah! But ISWAK is the absolute best! It's so super sweet sweet lah. (And I'm using "lah" for emphasis as if I'm Singaporean or Malaysian, which I'm not. But I'm chinese lah! LOL)



ISWAK... *sigh* I can't decide which is my favorite scene. Or my favorite line. There are just too many! Hm... well, here's one I can just recall from my memory...


"Dear God, will you get angry with me if I tell You that I have fallen more in love with this person...?"
- Yuan Xiang Qin, while being piggybacked by Jiang Zhi Shu -


zhong er yuan zhi... uh, in conclusion (gosh, i'm brushing up on my mandarin. wa nah ni. XD), everyone must watch ISWAK lah. For that really kilig experience which I am at a loss for words to describe right now. Watch it to know what the heck I'm rambling incoherently about, and to understand why I would gladly sacrifice my hours of sleep for a CD marathon of this.

No comments: