KYAAAAAHHH!!!!!!! **ranting fan girl mode on** ^___________^
Ohmygoodness! Ohmygoodness! I can’t even begin to describe how super happy I am!!!! ^O^
Hya came back from Butuan, bringing back with her MY copy of It Started with a Kiss and My Girl (but she borrowed the latter so I only have ISWAK now.) Ohmygoodness! I’ve started watching ISWAK and ohmygoodness! I think I can simply die in pure bliss. LOLz! It is so so so so so so so so so so so so so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt!!!! I love it when I saw the random episodes on TV... I’m loving it even more now that I can watch all the episodes in the correct order and with NO advertisements!! Hahaha! Ohmygoodness! It is so sweeeeeeeet!!! (Oh. I said that already!? Nyahahaha ^O^). Promise! I’ve not felt this extremely happy and giddy over a Taiwanese drama since I first saw Meteor Garden in 2001, which made me the ultimate HanaDan manga/anime/dorama fan. Now I’m proud to declare to the whole world that I’m also a certified ItaKiss manga/dorama fan, never mind that I haven’t read the manga, and never mind that I still cannot find the j-dorama version. I love the story so so so so much! ^O^

It Started with a Kiss is a 20-episode Taiwanese drama aired in CTV late 2005 based on the 23-volume manga Itazura na Kiss by Tada Kaoru which was also previously made into a 9-episode j-dorama starring Kashiwabara Takashi (absolute bishie!!! ^O^) and Sato Aiko in 1996. ISWAK is the story of Yuan Xiang Qin (Kotoko in Japanese) of Class F who has always had a crush on the smart-aleck from Class A, Jiang Zhi Shu (Naoki in Japanese), ever since the very first day she had set her eyes on him. The series starts off with Xiang Qin nervously handing a letter confessing her two-year adoration to Zhi Shu, only to be rejected outright by the guy and become the laughingstock of their school. And to make matters worse, the next day, while Xiang Qin and her dad were moving into their new house, there was a sudden earthquake which made their entire house collapse, leaving them homeless. But, as if fate has decided to take our lady protagonist’s side, a really close friend of Xiang Qin's dad from high school saw them on TV, and offers for them to stay at his house. With nowhere else to go, the father and daughter agreed with the arrangement. Xiang Qin, however, was in for the shock of her life when she arrives at the place and saw that Jiang Zhi Shu is actually the son of her dad’s friend and they will actually be living together in the same house! ^O^
Jiang Zhi Shu is the super-smart, all-too-perfect prince who always seems to possess a cool and indifferent facade. Yuan Xiang Qin is cute and cheerful, but is absolutely dim-witted and clumsy, and couldn’t do anything right. What can possibly happen when two opposite individuals are placed under the same roof?! Will Xiang Qin’s jolly attitude break through Zhi Shu’s unruffled exterior!? Will they fall in love for each other?! Is there a happy ending!? And why on earth is the drama entitled “It Started with a Kiss”?!!
That’s for me to know. Nyahahahahahahahahahaha! n___n
I WANT TO FALL IN LOVE TOO!!! ^______________^
*fan girl mode to be continued..*
No comments:
Post a Comment