Today is May 1, Labor Day, which also happens to be the start of our intership in PGH. Fortunately or unfortunately(?) for me, my current rotation is in Community Medicine, so I still don't have to report to the hospital. Shay2x, Mau2x, Leslie, etc were quite nervous last night at the thought that they are on duty already.
Anyway, Labor Day. If you keep saying it repeatedly -
LaborDay.LaborDay.LaborDay.LaborDay.LaborDay.LaborDay.LeBoDe.LeBoDe.LeBoDe.LeBoDe.LeBoDe.LeBoDe.LeBoDe.
LengBoDe.LengBoDe.LengBoDe.LengBoDe.LengBoDe.LengBoDe.LengBoGe.LengBoGe.LengBoGe.LengBoGe.LengBoGe.
- It eventually becomes Leng Bo Ge. Translate: Leng is Bored. LOL ^O^
Anyway, update on what is happening to me. Two nights ago, Hya slept over at the house where Shay2x and I are currently staying, and we drank soju! Nyehehehehe I only took a sip though. I really don't drink alcohol, but I just wanted to try how it tastes like. Then Hya and I talked about It Started With A Kiss for about 1 hour before going to bed. It made me miss it even more. *sigh* Made me miss my CDs even more. *sad*
Anyway, the next day (Saturday), I met up with my 4ko (4th aunt, paternal side) and her daughter Tan2x, who was only around 18 years old but (whoa!!!) is even around 2-3 inches taller than me!! They took me to Harrison's Plaza for breakfast, then took me to the Manila Zoo. Wehehehehe At first I thought it was corny, but I honestly had a grand time looking at the animals!! I saw an elephant, llama, ostriches, pythons, iguanas, peacocks, different birds, zebra, different monkeys, etc etc etc. So so much fun lah! ^O^ And then we even went boating there and we didn't know how to row but they insisted that we shouldn't hire a boatman(?) so we just kept going around in circles, it was so embarrassing at the same time so so much fun!! Hehehehehe After that strenuous exercise, they took me to Ongpin where I saw lots of CDs, er, I mean chinese stores. ^^;; We had our late lunch there and it was so yummy lah. Ya ho chia. LOL I thought they will tour me the whole day but by 3pm, they said their goodbyes already cos they still have to travel for about an hour going home (I think they live in San Juan), so I went home as well. That was when I realized I lost my eyeglasses. Cho-baka de-su! 0.o I must've left it in Ongpin when we took our lunch. Or I probably took it off when I wiped my sweaty face, and then hang it on my bag (usual practice), then it must've dropped off someplace. Tonikaku, I lost it. And I really can't see well without it. *sigh* Watashi was cho-baka de-su. Hontou ni cho-baka de-su.
So the next day (yesterday -sunday-), I took Shay2x out to buy necessary stuffs like shoes and eyeglasses. I needed shoes because I realized that if you travel around Manila wearing sandals only, you'd go home everyday with really black soles. XD So I wanted to go back to Harrison's Plaza because I saw some nice sneakers which were on sale there, so since I was already able to go there with my aunt, I was confident to ride the jeepney by myself. Oh boy, I was so wrong. I don't know how it happened, but we ended up in Pasay. XD And at that time, Shay2x was in a really foul mood since she got into an argument with her sister, and so she wasn't really in the mood to get lost. But thank God we were able to transfer jeepneys and able to reach our destination. We bought 2 pairs of shoes in HP, had lunch, then left for PGH.
I left Shay2x in PGH because she has an orientation in the Ortho Department. I went again to Robinson's Place to do a little shopping. Got myself a new pair of glasses (tsk. this is so not part of the budget lah!), had my 1x1 picture taken, bought a few thingamajigs, and for the most FUN part, bought the Shaman King kiddie meal toys from Jollibee. LOL I love them!! Hehehe I've always loved Shaman King even though I haven't really watched it and only read a few pages of the manga. I think the characters are really cute and the story is so much fun. Anyway, when we got home, I immediately assembled my "toys", and I felt so happy! Teehee. Shay2x, of course, couldn't understand me and even made a few snide comments. *sad* I really don't need her acceptance or understanding on my being an otaku, but I hope she can keep those unnecessary opinions to herself and just shut up. Anyway, I ignored her. My joy over my toys far outweighs my irritation over her sarcastic remarks.
Anyway, today I'm in this nearby internet cafe. It's very hot and noisy here, but it only costs PhP15 (YEY!) and the connection is pretty good. You can even watch YouTube here. I took the opportunity and watched the Kimura Takuya playing Pirates of the Carribean clip. It was so funny and KimuTaku was so adorable!! ^o^ Anyway, this morning I did my laundry, cooked food for myself, cleaned up the kitchen, filled up the water container... I thought to myself, perhaps I can now marry and become a good wife. *rotfl* But anyway, I have to hurry home now. I'm not really comfortable being in this cafe, but, I'm also not comfortable being at home alone. u__u
No comments:
Post a Comment