I was OBAS duty again last Thursday, and one of my patients was a 5 year old with a vaginal laceration. She was fetched home from school by a neighbor and left alone at the house with the neighbor's 20 year old son, who heartlessly abused her sexually. Hidoi. The child said the guy inserted his finger into her introitus, but the laceration told us more. So my senior resident asked the kid if the guy did something more to her, i.e. sinakayan ka ba ni Kuya? The child looked very sad and slowly nodded. My heart broke at the thought of such a helpless little girl in the hands of such a horrible, disgusting, lecherous, hateful, cruel, mad individual.
Then the girl mumbled somthing softly. We didn't hear it so we asked her to repeat it again for us.
She said, "Ayoko na syang makita..." (I don't want to see him again.)
The entire room went quiet as all of our hearts went out for her. I felt my eyes sting with tears. I said to myself that if ever I see that sick guy, I will personally insert my entire arm into his anal opening up to the level of his rectum and rip his guts out. Hidoi.
No comments:
Post a Comment