Saturday, July 08, 2006

RECHARGABLE BATTERIES
- an invasion story -


If you are a thing right now, what would you be? XD

Yesterday, I was post-OBAS duty. And since I didn't have any patients at the ward (well, I have 1 but she's already for discharge), I was already back at the dorm by 830am. I was very tired physically (and disgustingly reeked of sweat and blood and vaginal discharge XD), but what bothered me even more was that I was drained emotionally. After almost three months of living alone and a month of OB rotation, I felt very much like my AA batteries - EMPTY. No matter how tired and sleepy and penniless I was, I told myself that I needed to get out of the dorm and do something I really love to do or else I will simply bleed and wither and eventualy die as I wallow and drown in the pits of depression and loneliness.

So what did I want to do? I simply wanted to watch TV. And since I didn't have any means of doing so except to actually visit someone who's generous enough to share his/her TV with me, I started texting people who are hopefully willing to adopt me for the day (or even for an overnight stay, nyahahahaha XD). And the first person who came to my mind was actually Trina because I still haven't seen her since I started living here. Besides, I want to give her the Furuba CDs I burned for her. But she told me she's sick so I can't visit her because she's contagious. *sad* So next I thought of Ate Cecille, who actually texted back to say that I was welcome anytime at her house. I was very tempted as I thought of actually finishing GOONG and maybe MILLIONAIRE'S FIRST LOVE. But I suddenly had an attack of shyness (ehek ^O^), so I changed my mind. Next I thought of Pchan, who's here in Manila for her 1 month training in San Lazaro. Pchan doesn't have TV but she told me last time that she wanted to go to Divisoria or Quiapo for DVD hunting. But she's kinda busy too. And I didn't really want to look for DVDs that I won't be able to buy. So I brainstormed again while staring at my Tsubasa Chronicles poster and then I thought of Suoh-san who has been BRAGGING about his Tsubasa Chronicles season 2 eps. XD And so I texted him and INVITED MYSELF over to his house (nyahahaha... I felt sheepish but the thought of seeing my ShaoRan was too overwhelming. XD). He was nice enough to consent and so off I was to another adventure. Yey. ^o^

Suoh-san lives somewhere relatively not so far (around Php20 ride) but I don't know that area very well. OK, so I don't know that area at all since I've never been there. XD And he lives with his parents, who were very nice and friendly. His mom, for some reason, reminds me of Deziree's mom. Teehee ^O^ Anyway, Suoh-san also lives in a room which is like an otaku's paradise because almost every nook and corner is plastered with an anime poster/clipping. It's amazing. XD I was so amused because I was sitting in one of those computer chairs that rotates (what do you call those things?! XD), and wherever I turn, there's always a kawaii bishoujo or a hot bishounen smiling at me. Even if I stare up the ceiling, I can see WeiB Kreuz guys and CLAMP boys looking back at me. It's so much fun!! *grins* It's actually a dreamy feeling (either that, or I was just really sleepy from my OBAS duty, LOL). I thought to myself that Suoh-san's room looked like a mini anime store. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd start selling me anime stuffs, nyahahahahaha (but he didn't though XD). Anyway, I think that it is not such a bad idea to decorate a room that way. When I go back to Cagayan, I might like to put up something on my ceiling, since I'm the type who often stares blankly into space. And when we get a PC table, I want a PC chair with wheels that rotates too. Hyuu~ Hyuu~ ^O^

****SPOILERS AHEAD****


And then we watched Tsubasa Chronicles the movie and the first nine episodes of season 2 (eps 27-35). Marathon de-su!! XD I felt very happy, sooooooo happy, I couldn't help but text and brag to Joey and Hya that I was seeing Sakura, my ShaoRan, Fay-san, Kuropon and Mokona again, in brand new episodes. Bwahahahaha *evil laughter* The movie was nice. I love the setting and I love the uh, "birdmen". XD But the ending, when Koruri was chasing after the flocks of birds flying away, was a bit sad. But then the entire Tsubasa Chronicles story actually is sad. Beautifully sad. So I guess the movie was no exception. But it was too short! Like, around 30 minutes only. Even the CCS movies lasted for more than one hour. But I am not complaining because I'm too happy. Teehee ^o^ Oh. And I learned that Aerial and Amurita are actually themes from this movie. I love these songs, especially Amurita. It's one of my most favorite Tsubasa Chronicles tracks.

Anyway, the first nine episodes of season were a lot like the first season. They feature very beautiful settings and nice costume changes. No major events in the story yet, although we are getting hints of a ShaoRan evil twin... ehek. Gomen naa, I really don't know the story (and I really don't want to know yet), but I hope someday I can finish watching the anime and will understand all these. A much wonderful option (but very expensive) is to buy the mangas, although that is also possible if I decide to take up my residency here. Yah, I've actually started thinking of taking up my residency here just so I can buy mangas. It's a weird idea, but then I'm a weird person. Teehee ^O^ Anyway, Season 2 features a great OP theme (IT'S by Kinya) and ED theme (Kazemachi Jet by Sakamoto Maaya). They've also shown a lot of other CLAMP characters from Clamp School Detectives, RG Veda, and X-TV (many thanks to Suoh-san for pointing those out XD). Anyway, I won't spoil too much of the story, teehee ^O^ But I'm giddy with joy because I was able to see my ShaoRan again, and he's so so cute~! He was even dressed up as a girl, in a skirt! *giggles* But it doesn't make him less of a man. He just seemed like a little boy with pigtails attached to the back of his head. It was a dreadful and ugly headdress, but my ShaoRan is beautiful. ^O^ I so love my ShaoRan. He looks kakkoi whatever costume he wears and he's so brave and cool and sweet!! ^O^ My most favorite scene so far was Sakura tending to my ShaoRan's wounds and she suddenly kisses his right eye. I wanted to fall off the chair in disbelief. It was so cute!!! Like Kimura Takuya kissing Takeuchi Yuko's right eye in Pride. Anyway, UNFAIR! I want to kiss my ShaoRan too!! That adorable and cute and sweet and cool and lovable and delicious and good-looking and gorgeous and delightful wittle boy... XD XD XD Teehee Ahem. Sorry for the ShaoRan rant mode. XD Anyway, it was unfortunate that episode 35 was bitin. We were left hanging, wondering what happened to Ashura and Yasha (Yasha by the way is lovely! Bishounen da yo! His face is so beautiful!). Actually, I was a bit confused in that last part, cos I dozed off in ep34. *sheepish* I guess I was really tired yesterday. When I went back to the dorm, I still had to wash my uniforms which was quite an effort since the dorm's water supply seems to be acting really crazy lately. But I won't complain. Not when I was given a chance to watch Tsubasa Chronicles season 2 and ogle my ShaoRan again. *chuu* Teeheehee ^O^ And not when I had straight 12 hours of sleep, dreaming of mangas and bishies and a world only I can understand. Hehehehe ^O^ I feel like my rechargeable batteries - FULL BATT de-su!! ^O^



Taihen ni arigatou, Suoh-san! *bows in eternal gratefulness* ^_______________^

Uploaded some new songs for my blog! Teehee ^O^
--- IT'S by Kinya (Tsubasa Chronicles OP #2)
--- BLAZE by Kinya (Tsubasa Chronicles OP #1)
--- LOOP by Sakamoto Maaya (Tsubasa Chronicles ED #1)
--- E JUO JU (Practical Joke) by Wang Lan Yin (It Started With A Kiss ED)
I just had to add E Juo Ju since I love this song so much!! ^O^ Recently I borrowed Pchan's copy of ISWAK and we were able to relive the Jiang Zhi Shu and Yuan Xiang Qin love story again. Gosh, I so love their characters! Jiang Zhi Shu (Irai Naoki) is such an ideal boyfriend material. Hehehe I read from Fangli's site that Ariel Lin has a new manga-based TW drama called Tokyo Juliet. I'm so looking forward to that!!! ^O^ And earlier I watched Goong ep13, and I was totally caught off guard when Shin kissed ChaeGyung!! What the--!!! Gyaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! ^o^

I'm obviously fully recharged, seeing how I can actually go into such a fan girl mode right now. Hehehe ^___________________^

Mekyo! XD

No comments: