SEPTEMBER 10, 2006 (SUNDAY)
01:50
I was off to another adventure yesterday. I went (again) to Suoh-san’s house to
So on Saturday morning, I was ultra-genki when I woke up. But when I was about to leave, Carlomer texted saying he was in PGH and wants to meet me. He’s a very good friend from high school, a year level younger than me (but we’re the same age). I haven’t seen him for six or seven years, ever since he went off to UP Diliman for college, and only recently kept in touch when I learned he also went into Medicine at St. Luke’s. So I went to see him in the Social Hall, and we talked for about ten minutes. He was still the same bubbly Carlo, but he gained A LOT of weight. XD We promised to see each other again soon, together with our other friends from high school who are also here in Manila.
Then I stopped by Robinson’s to buy some stuffs, then off to ride the LRT! Weeeee!!! ^o^ I so love riding the LRT (and MRT). The past week we’ve been going back and forth to Greenhills because of Hya’s new DVD-Writer (ayeehee!! ^o^) and I get so psyched up riding the LRT/MRT (never mind that it’s always so cramped with people, you’d think you’d switch faces with the other passengers already! XD). And then when I reached 5th Av, I was a bit startled when I realized it was an intersection. But I did find the jeepney (HAHA! Smart kid!), but I.. er, got lost. XD (I take back the part where I said “smart kid” XD) Apparently, I wasn’t able to see the brown gate or the muffler place and I kept riding on till I reached another main road. When I realized I was already in the wrong direction, I said, with much poise, “Kuya, para!” XD LOL Then went off the jeep laughing at myself. XD
I eventually did find Suoh-san’s house (HAHA! Told ya -- Smart kid! XD) and after lunch, we started
[WARNING! sorry, but *ShaoRan rant mode on* XD]
My ShaoRan is so so so so so ultra-adorable!! (but then everyone already knows how crazy I am for him, nyahahahaha ^__________^). He apparently has become even more skillful, even to the point that gadzillions of bullets (er, laser beams?) are no match for his speed and agility. It kinda reminds me of a stereotyped local action movie, where the protagonist evades all the bullets and kills everyone(yah, bad guys are all blind with lousy aims XD). LOL And I noticed my ShaoRan seems to like being so “heroic” lately. LOL Sorry for being (ahem!) overly-jealous, but does Sakura even see the efforts and the risks that my ShaoRan is making for her just to get all those hane back?! He even got hit by a signboard while hanging on a worthless rope trying to swing himself up on a moving van! I don’t know what Sakura is thinking, but that scene hurt me... a lot. u__u I’d rather Sakura not have any memories than have my ShaoRan get all these wounds and bruises and yet still remain faceless to her. I am fed up with my ShaoRan doing all these things for Sakura! Why does he do that anyway!? Why put himself in so much danger, in so much pain for Sakura!? Why exert so much effort for her!? WHY!? WHY!? WHY!??!!
*bangs both hands in fury on the table*
I guess it’s because, as Yuzuriha said, “Perhaps, this is LOVE...”
*sighs in defeat* u___u
And I guess also because if my ShaoRan decides to quit, then there wouldn’t be any story to follow. LOL XD Why am I being so outrageous, anyway? It’s not like I’m a character in the story, LOL (Although I would love to see Angelic Layer characters in TRC!!! ^o^)
And also, as the old man said, “Life is... never having to give up.”
*deep sigh*
I so love my ShaoRan. I wish he exists in real life.
[*end of ShaoRan rant mode*]
Well, to continue on my story, guess who dropped by to say hi while we were watching TRC?! Ayeehee! Fangli and Piercing Sword de-su!!! ^________^ It was my first time to see them in real life, and I was really quite excited! When they entered the door, I was all smiles, and in my mind I was thinking, “Kyaaahhh! Kawaii! FUTAKOI ALTERNATIVE!!” *rotfl* (But of course I didn’t say that out loud, hahahaha XD). They looked... identical. *rotfl* (wow, a good choice of words there, misakichan! XD). Anyway, they were ultra-nice, and even gave me CDs! Ouran High School Host Club (KYAAAAHHH!!! XD) and many manga scanlations (UWAAAAW!!!) *namida ga afureruuuuuuuu in thankfulness T.T* Then the four of us went up back to Suoh-san’s room to finish TRC. ^___^
After watching TRC, we were kinda at a loss for what to do next, so we previewed 5 different animes (first episodes only) ^o^ IMHO, I like all of them, but if I have to rank them of what I’d like to watch first, then...
1. Ouran High School Host Club – BISHIES GALORE!! ‘Nuff said! Bwahahahaha XD
2. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu – Kawaii! I want to be an uchuujin! LOL
3. Saiunkoku no Monogatari – It’s like FY meets Legend of the Condor Heroes, hehehe And the chinese subs actually placed my skills to the test again. I got dizzy trying to read those simplified chinese characters. XD
4. Utawarerumono – I’m still curious as to why the guy from Gundam has appeared in an alternate world... *rotfl*
5. Fate Stay Night – Love the art and interesting characters! But let’s save the serious stuffs for later. XD
And after that, Suoh-san gave a mini-tutorial on the use of Adobe Photoshop. I’ve always wanted to learn about Photoshop, but then I really don’t know what I’d use it for since I don’t really draw anymore. But it was my first time to actually see someone use it in front of me, and I was very pleased. I thought of Gervie, and figured he really needs it if he wants to publish his dream manga (which I’m afraid will forever remain a dream if he keeps on procrastinating like that XD). Well, maybe he and Don Vic could try to learn Adobe Photoshop soon. Or maybe I could try to learn and then do the coloring for them! (Yah right. Bright idea. As if I have the time. XD)
Well we did learn a lot from Suoh-san (arigatou! XD). Then we talked and talked and then took pictures (Hooray! I so love pictures!!!) but I just realized now that we don’t have a picture with Fangli and Piercing together. *sad* I want Futakoi Alternative together!!! *wails* XD Teehee. No. Actually, Fangli and Piercing look more like the Miracle Girls. ^o^ But I love saying Futakoi Alternative, Futakoi Alternative over and over and over! XD Well, Fangli and Piercing said I was QUIET, which I actually found amusing. Because it’s true! I’m not this loud and crazy in real life. Even Don Vic once said that I’m really a totally different person online than who I am in real life. XD Well say hello to the alter ego of KristinePan – misakichan!!! (or is it the other way around? KristinePan is the alter ego of misakichan? Which is which? Who’s the real one? XD)
Eventually, it was time for
So I stayed for a while longer, had dinner (<--- this is the other *evil* intention XD because my room mate Shay2x texted me that she was not able to get me dinner XD), and finally had the nerve to ask Suoh-san to burn Suzumiya Haruhi for me. XD LOL Then perhaps the heavens were angry, because I was already too *evil*, so they poured out a heavy rain. A very heavy rain. A very heavy rain that wouldn’t stop. A very heavy rain that wouldn’t stop and already started to flood the street outside of Suoh-san’s house. KYAAAAAHH!!!! It’s Tenchuuuuu!!! Heavenly Punishment de-su! XD
So I had to go home. Because even if I wanted to stay longer in Otaku Paradise, I can’t, because there’s such a thing as a TIME LIMIT to the LRT. We weren’t even able to burn the rest of Suzumiya Haruhi. (Dah, Leng, gaba jud! Ma-ho! XD). So because of the heavy rain, Suoh-san had to take out their car to drive me to LRT station and then because I was wet, I got their car wet too. I was so embarrassed! I didn't want to be such a hassle. u__u And then when I saw the flooded streets, I had a horrible thought: “Oh no! Taihen de-su! What if we get the engine so wet, it would die and then we’d get stuck in the middle of the road!?” I wanted to shrink in embarrassment. But thank God, nothing of that sort happened, and after saying my thanks to Suoh-san, I hurriedly ran off to the LRT. I could hardly see, because my glasses were all foggy. XD And I was wet and freezing. My Panda umbrella was injured. My feet were soaked in God-knows-where-that-water-came-from. XD
Well, on the way, while riding in the LRT, I was so deep in thought and so guilt-stricken, and so damn cold (Dah jud Leng, Ma-ho! XD). I thought of the many things that happened in the past. I thought of the many things that happened that day. I thought of many things that will happen in the future. I thought of so many things that I didn’t notice Quirino... Vito Cruz... Libertad... EDSA...
HUH!?
EDSA!!!???
KYaAAAAHHHH!!! I missed my stop!! XD So I got off at EDSA and hurried to ride the LRT back, but... I was too late!! IT WAS CLOSED!! Kami-sama, TASUKETEeeeeeeee!!!! *cries* I had to ride the jeep back. I was all wet and cold and freezing and lost again. I didn’t know if I wanted to laugh or cry.
But I chose to laugh. Because ultimately, it had been a happy day.
I was very very very very happy that day.
Thank you. ^______________________^
No comments:
Post a Comment