[WARNING: Some scenes and dialogues may not be suitable for young audiences. Parental guidance is advised]
So I'm feeling groggy today. And I almost dozed off in church (and ironically, the message was about self-control XD). You ask me why.

I'm sorry but I just had an anime marathon last night. I watched all 22 episodes of Ouran Koukou Host Club and 6 episodes of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu in one sitting, with only three visits to the CR. I watched them with two servings of dinner, 1.5 L of Rootbeer, 2 cups of coffee and a brownie to keep me company (since I was basically alone in Silent Hill again last night XD). I watched them as if there's no longer any other chance to watch them (which is partly true since I'll be starting Med Wards tomorrow. Gah! x__X).
So anyway, lets' talk Ouran... *sly grin* I've always wanted to watch this ever since I read it in animenfo. So lucky de-su that Fangli and Piercing made me a copy (YAY!!! *forever grateful T.T*). We watched the first episode at Suoh-san's last week, but I wasn't able to pick a bishounen for myself yet, so I decided to watch it again. I started around 8PM, but unfortunately, for some reason, the CDs won't play normally. Either the audio won't coincide with the image and subs, or it would just stop during the opening song, or it would just play audio, or it would say "an error has occurred blah blah blah". I wanted to pull my hair in frustration!!! I was so looking forward to this anime marathon! So I tinkered with Hya's laptop for about 2 hours. XD I used PowerDVD, WinDVD, DivX, WinAmp, Windows Media Player but nada! So in the end I thought that perhaps Hya's laptop is already running low on disk space (I don't even know if that's logical XD) so I uninstalled some programs (with permission of course), and yey, finally the episodes started playing decently. ^_____^ *relief*
So episode one showed a cast of yummy bishounens whom I actually found more on the cute side instead of the yummy side. Except for the bespectacled Kyouya = Coolness! ^o^ So I thought I'd choose him. Tamaki was too pretty for me, Honey too cute, the twins Hikaru and Kaoru too obnoxious and Mori was too quiet. I watched the first few episodes - they were very funny and interesting - but I somehow found them a bit superficial, as if they were just light-hearted and eye-candy but lacked a certain depth. But then I really didn't have any expectations (except that it's filled with bishounens, and I'm pretty much satisfied on that aspect *happy*). But maybe I was thinking something like Fruits Basket because for some reason I'm reminded of the Sohma boys (*thinks Momiji = Honey* XD). Or maybe I was just frustrated it took me quite a long time to get the CDs playing, so maybe my judgment was clouded. I don't know. But eventually, I got engaged in the story. ^o^ I started enjoying Hikaru and Kaoru's "brotherly love", amused at Tamaki growing mushrooms in one corner (he's so adorable!! XD), amazed at Kyouya's manipulative nature (hohoho), and moved at the sweet relationship between Mori and Honey. And also the rest of the characters were just plain weird (i.e. Haruhi's okama Dad XD). But I could not choose a favorite among the boys!!! I thought I would not be able to designate an Ouran Koukou host for myself until EPISODE 15. Until...
Mori suddenly decided to strip half naked and chop wood. --------------->
*Mokona MEKYO-eyes!*
*falls off chair*
*nosebleeds all over!*
*palpitations*
*difficulty breathing!*
KYYYYAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAaaaaAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
MORI-SEMPAI!!!! TAKE ME, I'M ALL YOURS......!!!!! *drools*
So in the end I chose Mori-sempai, for his tall frame, good looks, humble(?) nature, for his lack of dialogues (which I now find so cute!!), and for his loving devotion and thoughtfulness. And yes, for his half-naked wood-chopping pose. XD
Next in line would probably be Hikaru who I actually think looks better than Kaoru (yah right, imagining things again XD).
I still don't know though if there's a concrete plot for Ouran since the story is basically episodic, letting us know more about each character better (but you still don't see a Tamaki sad story ne? Must be saving that for the last part XD). I don't think it will end on episode 26 though, since I think there's still a lot of possible things that could happen. Besides, I want more of them Ouran boys, teeheehee XD Can't wait for the succeeding episodes! ^o^ Can't wait for more Mori scenes!! ^o^
After Ouran, I then watched the first 6 episodes of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu...
*bgm on* Mi.. Mi.. Miracle... Mikurun.. run... Mi.. Mi.. Miracle... Mikurun.. run...
This has got to be one of the weirdest animes that ever existed. Hahahaha I don't even know what's the main plot (is there? XD) but I so love Kyon's witty narratives!!! ^o^ And I so love the characters!! ^o^ I have yet to see how the story unfolds since I'm still halfway, but I want more Mikuruuuuuuu Beammmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! XD XD XD
And [off topic] I want spaghetti!! One kilo of homemade spaghetti with lots of sauce!!! Kuso. Now that I think about it, I'm getting hungry. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment