Thursday, September 21, 2006

OMAE WA MEDICINE WARD INTERN DESU


I am Medicine Ward Intern.

And I am so damn tired!!!!!!!

I haven't recovered from the fatigue from the last three days, then I'm on duty again tomorrow!

I haven't read anything! I haven't studied anything!

How can I if I go home around 9-10pm, have to eat dinner, wash my clothes, fix my stuffs, do paperworks -- all after being all burned-out at the ward for the whole day!

And then I'm on duty again!

*deep sigh*

Tsukareta ne.

Really so tired. *sad*

And ironically, I have finally met my rival -- my rabu rabu (*love* *love*) resident's girlfriend. She's also a rotating resident in the ward. She is very beautiful, with fair skin and a gentle smile. She also speaks softly and moves with grace. When I saw her with my *rabu* *rabu* resident together, they looked so so so good together, as if God especially created two individuals to match each other perfectly.

I claim defeat. I am no match. It was no contest in the first place.

*sigh*

Life is indeed unfair.

And I am so damn tired.

*sit in one corner and starts growing mushrooms*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Addendum:
Burned a CD for myself (to give me strength!). This is the very first CD burned using Hya's DVD-writer. ^o^

Tsubasa Chronicles
1. IT'S (2nd OP theme)
Saiunkoku Monogatari
2. Hajimari no Kaze (OP theme)
3. Saikou no Kataomoi (ED theme)
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
4. Bouken Desho Desho (OP theme)
5. Hare Hare Yukai (ED theme)
6. God Knows
7. Lost My Music
8. Koi no Mikuru Densetsu
Ouran Koukou Host Club
9. Sakura Kiss (OP theme)
10. Shissou (ED theme)
11. Bokura no Love Style
12. Doki Doki Waku Waku
13. Guilty Beauty Love
14. Itsumo Soba ni
15. Mata Ashita!
16. Nocturne for Orchestra
17. Sakura Kiss for String
18. Tsumetai Yoru
Gatekeepers 21
19. Ima Egao ga Areba (OP theme)


I apparently need to burn more CDs for stress relief. And yes, the Prince of Tennis poster (featuring all POT bishounens in chibi studying mode XD) which faces me while I'm sitting on my desk really helps a lot in relieving the stress.

Shaoran-kun's posters too.

Gah. If I become even more tired, I'll apparently be needing more posters as well. XD

No comments: