Perhaps I was impulsive. Perhaps I'm selfish again. Perhaps I'm irrational. So I've done a bit of thinking...
Can I do it? (yes!)
Can I afford it? (yes? XD)
Do I have the time to do it? (yes! yes! yes! bwahahahaha XD)
Do I have the strength to do it? (yes!)
Do I want to do it? (yes!)
Do people around me want to do it? (errr.... XD)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Start: Nov 18, '06 10:00a
Location: Eastwood City Plaza, Libis, Quezon City

TOEI 20th anniversary in the Philippines
TOEI Animation Philippines, Inc. 20th Anniversary
in coordination with the
ANIMATION COUNCIL OF THE PHILIPPINES, INC.
Schedule of Activities
10:00 AM : PARADE OF TOEI CHARACTERS, drum & bugle with street performance
10:15 AM : FORMAL OPENING
Opening Number of Invited Foreign Cosplayers
Welcome Remarks: ACPI
Talk of TOEI/Invited Guest
Cutting of Ribbon to signal formal opening with platinum sponsors
10:15 AM – 4 PM : ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
Anime Showing on Stage via Projectors
Drawing Contests c/o Crayola
Claymation c/o Mowelfund
Bankee activities
11:00 AM – 4 PM : JOB FAIR
A chance for schools to participate & bring in their graduates to take the creative test administered by companies who are looking for more animation artists
4:00 PM – 10 PM : COSTUME PLAY & ANIME BANDS
Videoke Contest of Anime Songs
Dubbers Contest of Anime Shows
Costume Play/Contest in groups min. of 5 members
(Prizes: 50k – 1st place; 30k – 2nd place; 20k – 3rd place)
BANDS (6 bands only)
Awarding of Contests
THOUGHTS/COMMENTS:
I immediately browsed through a list of Toei animation in Wikipedia, and was amused to find familiar titles like Dragonball, Sailormoon, Ghostsweeper Mikami, Slam Dunk, Marmalade Boy, Gokinjo Monogatari (Neighborhood Story), HANA YORI DANGO!!!! ^_____^, Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo, Ojamajo Doremi, One Piece, Digimon, Kanon, Binbou Shimai Monogatari, etc etc etc
What if 4 adorable boys suddenly decide to show up as F4?! KYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! XD *blush* *blush* *blush*
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
H3 Grand Event
November 18-19, 2006
World Trade Center, Pasay City

THOUGHTS/COMMENTS:
Can't find their sked. XD But apparently, the H3 Con is quite a big event, and tickets are already sold out at some outlets. KYYYAAAAAHH!!!! I hope I can still be able to buy this Thursday! I want to watch the cosplay and the live bands! I read somewhere that some familiar-sounding bands are also playing. ^o^
WTC is not so far from here though. I wonder if Hya wants to go too... Should I buy her a ticket as well? (That is assuming, misakichi, that you have money now, which you still don't... XD XD LOL)
My head hurts. I'm even more confused. XD
Oh yah. Something funny to close today's blog entry:
Grettel and Rona said perhaps I'd find me a boyfriend in the AniCon. XD
*rotflmao
No comments:
Post a Comment