Yesterday (March 14) was my 25th birthday!
But I almost could not celebrate it because I have MEASLES!!!
I've been absent since Monday because I have rashes all over.


rashes on my arms and legs
Hya said I can't go out because I'm contagious.

nyuuuuu.... T.T
But my CBC results are normal.

And I haven't eaten all day.
And Hya and Shay were both hungry too.
So we decided to go out for dinner as long as I just don't spray droplets on people.

YEY!!! ^__________^
We went to Mamma Maria's Pizza to try out their 30-inches pizza.
We thought 3 famished medical interns + 1 famished MT editor (Suoh-san <3) can defeat the XXL pizza.
We didn't expect the "enemy" to look like THIS though!

ITADAKIMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

The pizza was great, but it was beyond our powers (aka appetite) to finish it. T.T
The four of us were failures! x.x
It was, after all, a size made for 12-14 persons! ROFLMAO! XD
But the staff were amused at our attempt (which was a first in their store), they decided to give us a menu for keepsake!

We may have been defeated, but we left the resto full and happy. ^o^
And then we went for coffee before calling it a night.
It may have been a short celebration, but I was happy to have spent my birthday with the people I love.
I was able to talk to my parents and my sister in the morning.
I cried over the phone.
My sister cried too.
And, I think, so did my mom.
And Gervie called me up too. I miss him as well.
When we arrived back at the dorm, I decided to document my birthday puresento for this year! *borrows Shay's phone* ^_______^
This is a really sweet drawing Fangli made for me.
It's the first time someone drew misakichi for me. I never even attempted to do it myself!

(Fangli, thanks so much!!! ^o^ Anou, I'm sorry if I posted it here without your permission.
I can take it down if you don't want it here.
But I hope it's OK with you because it's just so cuuuuuuuuuuttttttteeeee!!! X3)
Hya gave me a bag.

And, I quote from her letter, "something I need but will NEVER buy..."

This thingamajig, my friends, is apparently called a LIP GLOSS. ROFLMAO!!! XD XD XD
Shay-Shay gave me two sets of earrings.

Somehow, I have a feeling that my friends are concerned of my uh, lack of care for "self-accesorizing". ROFLMAO! XD
Upon learning that it was my birthday, my roommate Marissa gave me a coin purse and pouch.

It was unexpected since we were not really that close. I was really surprised.
Earlier that day, my blockmates Pia, Grettel and Rona brought me cakes!

I ate them for breakfast this morning! *yum!* ^o^
And to my surprise, my sister sent me (via courier) TRC puzzles!!!

I got teary-eyed when I opened them. My sister is supeeeerrrrrrr sweeeeeeeeettt!!!!
She even wrote me a letter...

... in Card Captor Sakura stationery!!!
Lastly, Suoh-san <3 gave me this:

E-to.., it's NOT a hair dryer! LOLz LOlz
It's a desk lamp, ala-Aki-in-Puraido. XD
To help me study for my final exams and board exams. =^o^=
He also gave me a kaa-do. ^_____^

But I won't tell you what he wrote! ROFLMAO! ^o^
Tonikaku, a very heartfelt 'THANK YOU' to everyone who remembered and greeted me on my birthday. To my family, my friends from high school and college and med school and internship, to my CDOtaku kazoku, to all the people who love me and wish good things for me. I'm so grateful for all of you. *sniffles*
And above all, I thank the good LORD for giving me another year to live and to serve Him. I have been richly blessed in many ways, and I pray that I will continue to be faithful and true to my faith and to my God, as He has always been faithful and true to me. This year will be filled with many important events, important exams, important life-changing decisions, important roads to trek. I pray that, with God's grace, I will be wise enough to make the right choices. I pray that this year will be filled with many good and happy things for me.
I'm happy at age 25. Despite the fact that
I hope I will always be happy. ^_________^
O-TANJOUBI OMEDETOU MISAKICHAN!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! ^O^
No comments:
Post a Comment