Look at THIS.
KYAAAaAAAaaaaHHHH!!!! No one told me they already started airing the sequel of IT STARTED WITH A KISS in CTV! It is aptly entitled E ZUO QU 2 WEN, or THEY KISS AGAIN. I haven’t been watching much TV lately, and it was only by lucky chance that I was able to see the ad for this drama, which has been airing on CTV every Sunday since December 16 at 10pm. Tonight’s episode is already the SIXTH episode, so that means I already missed FIVE episodes! No one really told me... I didn’t know. Nyuu... 0__o
Well, about the actors... Joe Cheng got a haircut which kinda looks weird. It’s a little long in front and short at the back. Teehee But he still plays the sarcastic cool guy, although I think he’s less cold than before. And in some scenes, I feel that he’s really suppressing his urge to laugh (Joe Cheng laughs so loudly in real life, it’s almost freaky! LOLz). Ariel Lin’s face has become chubby! LOLz! There was a scene in tonight’s episode where her mother-in-law visited her at the shop where she was working, and told her that she has lost some weight. Then they both laughed. I thought maybe it was kind of a pun, since she looks so much "healthier" than ever. The kid who plays Yu Shu (Zhi Shu’s younger bro) is no longer a kid! He’s a bit grown up now, but still has that semi-retarded look. Hehehe So cute! Even their dog, Xiao Ke Ai, seems a lot bigger. Perhaps they're using a different dog? Hehehe
Judging from tonight’s episode, the story takes place three years after the first series, with Xiang Qin happily(?) married to Zhi Shu. I guess it’s like Sakal, Sakali, Saklolo being a sequel to Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo, BUT OF COURSE, I am making a really bad analogy here, hahahaha. Anyway, I don’t know what they’ve been doing for the past years, but somehow Xiang Qin is still as dumb and as naive as ever, which is actually, well, her asset. In tonight’s episode, Xiang Qin learns that she flunked her classes, and wouldn’t be able to graduate from college. Zhi Shu, instead of being understanding and supportive, flares up and says some mean words to her (awww... 0__o), forcing her to leave their house. Xiang Qin went to live with her friends, then almost got recruited as a porn flick actress (but she was saved by Yu Shu), and then worked (or rather made quite a mess by working XD) at a restaurant. The ending scene was particularly sweet, when Zhi Shu finally fetches her home, and Xiang Qin telling him that she realized how immature she was, and how she needs to take more responsibility. She then declares to Zhi Shu that she has decided to become a nurse, so that she can always stay beside him to assist him, and that she’ll be recognized as a worthy wife of Zhi Shu. I know in the manga Kotoko (Xiang Qin) eventually became a nurse and Naoki (Zhi Shu) a doctor, so it didn’t really come as a surprise. But can you actually imagine Xiang Qin (the total klutz) working in the hospital?! Even though she’s cute, she might give you the wrong medicine or something. Hehe But Zhi Shu was very supportive and very husband-ly, which I think is so-not-Zhi-Shu, hahaha. But then Zhi Shu is always so-not-Zhi-Shu whenever Xiang Qin is around, desho? XD Tonight’s episode ended with a bus scene where we see the couple cuddled together and being sweet. It was definitely cho-kilig! XD
Let’s watch next week’s episode together again, OK? And let’s wait for the subtitled episodes to come out (so that I can share it with everyone else).
Fansubbers, ganbare! ^____^v

I finished watching DNAngel too. Yes, yes, I know. It wasn’t part of the previous schedule I made. Teehee I got a copy last week (Thanks Jan!) and started watching it right away, so Kanon and Trinity Blood were put on hold for a while. *sigh* So many backlogs, wonder when I’ll even finish them, nyahaha. XD
Eto... I’ve always been curious about DNAngel, even though it’s not really a recent anime (2003). And it’s not really a particularly popular one. Wala lang. Curious lang. Hehehe After watching it, I think the storyline is just average and quite confusing. I don’t really get the whole concept of artworks possessing souls and all that, and about Dark and Krad's reasons for existence. But putting all those aside, the anime did contain a lot of cute and funny moments. It was still a fun time watching all the episodes, particularly because of Niwa Daisuke. *hearts* He so reminds me of Shaoran. *more hearts* Nyahaha. I don’t know why. Perhaps because his voice was done by Irino Miyu (who also did Shaoran in Tsubasa Chronicles)? But I just think Daisuke is a very lovable character. He’s so sweet and thoughtful and absolutely adorable! And how he “found” Harada Riku is absolutely sweet! I am so happy with the Daisuke x Riku tandem because I never really liked Harada Risa in the first place. I also like Dark Mousy (is that supposed to be a cool name? XD) because he is bishie-bishie XD, plus his seiyuu is Okiayu Ryotaro (known for his roles as Mitsui in Slam Dunk, Jinnai in El Hazard, Shigure in Furuba, Tezuka in POT, etc etc etc). But I think the most good looking character in this anime is Hiwatari Satoshi. The blue hair + intense eyes + snob/cold attitude makes him a very delicious character (yes, I know we are not supposed to eat them bishies, hahaha). I also find it funny how they tried to include a lot of shounen ai stuffs here, especially between Hiwatari and Daisuke. It kinda reminds me of CLAMP animes. ^o^
Well now that that’s done, I think I’ll continue on with my planned sked of watching Trinity Blood and Kanon, but I’ll push them off for next week. This week, our church is making it a PRAYER and FASTING time, and I would like to join. I plan to pray for and do more constructive things this week, and to become a more disciplined and accountable Christian. I need a breakthrough in my life that can only come from God's leading. So I'm gonna try to focus on this right now. I’m not mentally and spiritually prepared yet though. But I want to do it. So let’s start praying for that, OK?
I want to be a better misakichan this 2008! YAY! (^____^)V
Photo Credits : They Kiss Again, DNAngel
No comments:
Post a Comment