Friday, May 09, 2008

INCURABLE DISORDER


After an almost month-long hiatus (again), I return ...

... with more DVDs in my hands!!! XD

The past two weeks I've bought some more titles on impulse. I know that these are going to add up to the list of backlogs, but I can't seem to control myself. Whenever I see new DVDs, I get the urge to buy as many as I can (you really have to strip me off my wallet to make me stop u____u).


Some US movies I'm interested in : (clockwise) Vantage Point, August Rush, P.S. I Love You, Horton Hears a Who!



Jdramas! : Binbou Danshi, Operation Love, Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, Yamada Tarou Monogatari



Kdramas! : Bad Love, Lovers
(I have TWO copies of Lovers. DON'T ask. Just please don't ask. T___T)



TWdramas! : Le Robe de Mariage des Cieux, Ying Ye 3+1,
Magicians of Love, Prince Who Turned Into A Frog, Star Apple Garden

(I don't even like Ming Dao. But look! I have almost ALL of his series!!! XD)


It's a disorder. I know it's wrong to be so impulsive and obsessive and compulsive and just plain being silly. I know there is really something wrong with me.

It's a disorder!

I wonder if I can be cured.

But then......




.... do I want to be cured? XD

No comments: