Sunday, April 13, 2008

MAKING LISTS
- a tale of good news and bad news and the absurdity of it all -




I love making lists! ^_________^


I would often list down my schedule for the day, then make another schedule for the week, and another schedule for the month. Then the next day, I'd rewrite the whole thing all over again. I'd make a list of CDs I borrowed, and another list of CDs I let friends borrow. I'd make lists of birthdays and family occasions, and make lists of things I should do or remember or buy. And I just love making all sorts of lists!






The most recent list I made is the so called MISAKICHAN'S ULTIMATE MASTER LIST OF BACKLOGS (as of April 1, 2008) which is a very systematic record of the CDs/VCDs/DVDs that I have yet to watch. Click on the image to enlarge and see the stuffs that I've allowed to accumulate over the past two years. *sweatdrops* The list is absolutely absurd! LOL Everyday I'd look at it and ask myself over and over, how can I possibly finish all these in let's say, 2-3 months time?! It's impossible. And yet, I still can't help but continue to borrow and burn and download and buy and allow the backlogs to pile up. It's a disease, I know. It's a very freakish disorder I have that I can't seem to control.

The good news is, for the past 2 weeks, I've finished watching and thus have crossed out from the list the following titles: Aria the Animation, Kanon 2006, Sola, Galaxy Angels, Wolf's Rain, Shinobi, Sugar and Spice, Gegege no Kitaro live movie and Prince of Tennis live movie. I've really been trying to use all of my free time to watch as many of my backlogs as possible. I still feel though that my pace is very slow, but hey, I still need to work and I also have some responsibilities at home so I really can't devote ALL of my time sitting in front of the PC.

The bad news is, hehehe, I've also added the following to the list: I, My, Me Strawberry Eggs, Seirei no Moribito, Tactics, Weiss Kreuz, Full Metal Alchemist the movie, Le Chevalier d' Eon, Jigoku Shoujo seasons 1 and 2, Kaze no Stigma, Heroes season 1, Fly High and Ying Ye 3 + 1. In addition, I'm currently downloading Itazura na Kiss (japanese dorama), REC, Hatenkou Yuugi, ongoing animes Vampire Knight, Special A, Itazura na Kiss, xxxHolic Kei, and ongoing Taiwanese doramas They Kiss Again and Fated to Love You...

X_____X * s h e e p i s h *

With that quantity of backlogs, I doubt if I have the time to actually discuss these videos that I've watched. Gone were the days when I can still make anime/drama reviews. There are just simply too much material but so little time! I wish I can write about the animes I've watched last month (Trinity Blood, Mai Hime, NHK ni Youkoso!, Grave of the Fireflies, Paranoia Agent). I really want to share what I think about them. Umm... maybe (hopefully!) next time.

Oh yah. I haven't even considered the number of books/mangas that have also started to mount up because I simply don't have any more time to read now. I guess that's another separate list, and another separate story. XD


No comments: