Hello, dear friends...
As of this writing, I'm still in Manila. I've already finished my pre-residency training and interview, and I'm just waiting for the results. Hopefully, if it is God's will, I will be accepted. But if not, well, I will just submit to His will. But as of now, I can't go home yet, because it would be too expensive for me to come back again when the results are released. And I've already resigned from my job in CDO, so I have no work to go home to. In short, I'm currently a penniless bum with uncertain future stranded in Manila. XD
Another important thing I want to "announce" is that due to a bluetooth glitch (aka virus), my phonebook was erased. So right now I lost the numbers of most of my contacts. So if you're a friend (an acquaintance, a schoolmate, an *ehek!* enemy...) drop me a text message or email me your number at misakichi14@gmail.com. My globe number is still the same, but I might change at the end of the year. But I will text you personally for changes when I get back to CDO. I have a hard copy of my phonebook back home, but I'm a hopeless case here in Manila.
Hope I can get back into updating this blog soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment