Interesting.
I was browsing through onemanga and I stumbled upon the title Monster Hunter Orage. Curious, I clicked on it and THIS came out...

Apparently, this is the manga version of the hit CapCom game, Monster Hunter! I got the chance to play this on my sister's PSP and it's really fun (that is, if you like being knocked silly by various monsters and in the process, develop calluses on your thumbs XD).
I feel very excited about the manga despite the fact that it only has 11 chapters released as of the moment. And it is being drawn by no less than Mashima Hiro, best known as the creator of Rave and Fairy Tail. Impressive indeed! ^___^
Actually I spent the entire day downloading mangas and filing them into folders. So far I've "leeched" the following titles...
Backstage Prince
Bitter Virgin
Hot Gimmick
Koukou Debut
Prince to Yobanaide
Shinsei Doumei Cross
I also checked the scanlations Yume and Fangli gave me before, and started arranging and grouping similar files. I was also downloading some random titles (just click whatever title shows up) and read through two different mangas -- one was highly filled with sexual tension, and the other overflowing with
Don't ask me for a copy cos I already deleted them after reading. LOL
Then tonight I decided to check my email, and deleted around 70+ messages. In the process, I also forwarded some of those interesting (and not-so-interesting) emails, and spammed the inboxes of many of my acquaintances. Really really spammed. T__T
Right now I'm still awake. And I don't know what I'm really doing. I wish I can say that I have made some sort of achievement during the entire week I've stayed at home, but I think I made even more mess than before. I've done nothing but sit in front of the PC surfing and downloading random titles that I won't have time to watch or read, and playing Aveyond which is not really an important priority right now. I didn't play today though.
Maybe I should go sleep now. Will prolly write more later.
Maybe. Or maybe not.
This is a pretty random entry...
P.S.
Perfect!
Now I know how to watch softsubs and load .srt files. I can watch Boys Over Flowers episode 1 now! Woohoo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment