Friday, February 27, 2009

EARLY MORNING WEIRDNESS



I had another weird dream today which involves the end of the world, the rise of communism in our country, fabricating chinese birth certificates to prevent capture by government, riding motorelas to travel from one mountain to another, and Vhong Navarro and Pokwang in a romantic movie where they dress up as green elves.

O__o;;




My mom woke me up (awww... just when the dream was getting cheesier XD) because Dr Castro called up and he needed a prescription pad. Since my mom was running late, she told me to hurry up. I know I still have a lot of those random prescription pads around but I forgot where I placed them. So after going around the rooms trying to rummage through my mess, I ended up with only a small pad, which I reluctantly gave my mom. As she hurried off to work, I found the large prescription pads, so I rushed after her -- wearing my flowery must-not-be-seen-in-public house clothes, with hair unkempt, and eyes still groggy from sleep. I RAN around the barangay hall (we live behind it) in all my "glory" hoping to catch up with my mom, but when I reached the corner, I was just in time to see her get in a taxi.


All that running for nothing. Feh. >___<

No comments: