Saturday, July 04, 2009

SUMMER 2009 ANIMES

Photobucket
[Image from www.dannychoo.com]



Here's a quick look at this season's new animes. Personally, I wasn't that impressed and excited with this season's line-up. But I guess that's a good thing since this means that I won't be downloading that many new titles. Yay.


These are the animes this season which I find interesting. Doesn't necessarily mean I'll be downloading and following them, but most likely will HOARD them in the near future...

Photobucket
[Images from animenewsnetwork]


  • Spice and Wolf II - Yah, I know I haven't watched the first season yet but I think this genre is my cup of tea. Plus who can resist Horo, the girl is wolf's garb? *winks*

  • Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 - You don't often see animes about real life disasters, so this might be something.

  • Umineko no Naku Koro ni - This one is definitely a must-see. From the makers of the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni franchise, Umineko is of the similar murder-mystery genre.

  • Winter Sonata - I added this on the list just because it's the first korean drama I loved. It's interesting to see how they will make the transition from drama to anime. Bae Yong Joon and Choi Ji Woo will also play the seiyuus for their respective roles, which somewhat confuses me. Will they be speaking in korean then? 0__o

  • Hetalia Axis Powers 2 - Hello!? Beautiful men! Crazy storyline! Implied shonen ai! No further explanations needed. XD


Suoh will probably download Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. He might also want to download CANAAN since Sakamoto Maaya will voice one of the main characters, though I get the impression that this anime doesn't seem to receive much positive feedback from bloggers. I'll leave him to pick his own choice of harem anime(s) for the season. XD


And now I'll be leaving you with the trailer for Umineko no Naku Koro ni.



Welcome to Rokkenjima.


No comments: