We went to watch two movies yesterday. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was just OK. As expected, the special effects, especially the transformation sequences, were cool. But maybe because I just wasn't a fan of the series, or maybe the plot wasn't interesting enough for me, so I was a bit bored. What was really funny was when the opening credits started rolling and the title flashed, my mom suddenly said, "Is the movie starting already?" and when I nodded, she suddenly exclaimed in a very confused voice, "WE ARE WATCHING TRANSFORMERS AND NOT ICE AGE!?!" I laughed at my mom's astonished state.
After the movie, we ate an early dinner at Yellow Cab then decided to watch Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. My father is a fan of the franchise, and I've also enjoyed the first two movies. But I found this third movie really really entertaining. The storyline isn't anything unusual, but it was really so much fun! I laughed from start to finish, until I've got tears streaming down my eyes. I highly recommend this movie if you want to de-stress yourself and just have a relaxing experience.
Yesterday, I also misplaced my ATM card. *sad* I couldn't find it anywhere and suspect that I must have absent-mindedly placed it inside the tithe envelope, which I already dropped in the tithe box in church. *cries* Regardless, I'm going to the bank today to file for loss and for a new card. On a side note, I really haven't saved much for the past two months and cannot account for my expenses.
I am just so messed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment