Right now I’m here in Camiguin for work purposes. I arrived yesterday, and although it was a holiday, I was so busy!!! I think I had around 10 admissions, and I delivered two babies! And I just found out this afternoon that one of the mothers is reactive for Hepatitis B, and I realized that I pricked myself with the needle I used on her! *cries!!!* I asked my friend what I should do, and he said that based on statistics, 90% of immunized people are protected. But there is still the risk of 10%!!! I’m going to get baseline blood tests tomorrow and try to find a Hepatitis B vaccine booster shot.
I so hate this part of my job. *sad*
I plan to be productive during my duty days here in Camiguin. I’m going to finish the last two books of the Twilight Saga - Eclipse and Breaking Dawn - so that I can return them to Joey when I get back. I also brought some DVDs to watch:
Boy A
Fireproof
Flash Point
Get Smart
Hello My Lady (korean series)
Punisher: War Zone
Push
The Orphanage
The Spirit
I don’t think I’ll be able to finish these in the next 9 days but I’ll try. Hehehe
I saw the trailer for the local version of Lovers In Paris, and I am somehow... not impressed. Pari is one of my favorite kdramas, and Park Shin Yang and Kim Jung Eun sent my world rolling upside down with their onscreen chemistry. But seeing Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion recreating the same characters just didn’t feel quite right. I know they’re both good actors, and I have high regard particularly for Papa Piolo (*swoons*)... But even he just won’t do as Han Ki Joo. I was however surprised by how Zanjoe Marudo looks. I saw a little of Lee Dong Gun’s character in his rugged looks. But even that won’t convince me of watching this series. I do watch Katorse. Hahaha
I’m using my Globe Tattoo Prepaid to connect to the internet. With this device, I can blog anywhere, whether I’m in the mountain or the island! Hehehe The downside is that it’s TOO SLOW. I can’t download anything with this! But at least I can blog. So YEY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment