Sunday, May 02, 2010

FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU . . . ALL OVER AGAIN



I just finished watching Ranma 1/2 : Akumu Shunminko, which is a Weekly Shonen Sunday 50th Anniversary Celebration Special. The artwork is a bit different from the series, and somehow I feel that Ranma (girl vesion) just grew bigger boobs. XD But right now all I can do is simply make a deep satisfied sigh and grin with much pleasure. I would have actually preferred a different ending which gives more emphasis on the love-love aspect, but I know that would be expecting too much from two of the most stubborn anime characters in history. XD

Just a brief overview of this anime special: Due to some accident, Akane falls into a deep sleep, although she is still "awake" physically. As she is making these random weird dreams, in reality however, she is reacting to her surroundings. Well, mostly she’s just leaving behind a path of destruction. And like a typical Ranma 1/2 episode, everyone joins in to make the situation really crazy. My heart was greatly overjoyed to see all the familiar faces, but mostly I was just thrilled to be staring into the handsome face of my Ran-chan.<3 I mean who wouldn’t go crazy over this...

*droooooool...*

This was when he suddenly turned his head in surprise, and was also when I felt my world stop for a split second.
He is just so... MANLY. <3 *swoons*


I know it’s plain crazy to call an “otoko onna” (boy-girl) MANLY, but ever since I laid my eyes on my Ranma, I can only describe him as such. The many expressions on his face, the broad shoulders, the strong muscles on his back just make me wanna reach out and touch him the TV screen. I almost forgot what it felt like to be so in love with my Ran-chan, but now I just fell madly in love with him all over again! This silly fan girl in me is that foolish indeed!

Hahaaaayyy... \(>w<)/

No comments: