About a week ago, I was browsing some random blog when I chanced upon the writer's entry on the anime, Senkou no Night Raid. She said that it was being directed by Matsumoto Jun. I went totally berserk! WTF!?! He's not only a freakin' F4/Arashi boy but also an anime director!? I was so impressed that I just had to tell my boyfriend. He was skeptical about it, but he believes just about anything I say. ♥ ♥ ♥
Well tonight, I was browsing through ANN when I caught MatsuJun's name again. Curious, I clicked on his link and came across a whole bunch of animes that were credited under him...
WAIT A FRIGGIN' MINUTE!? THAT'S A DIFFERENT MATSUMOTO JUN!?!!!! XD
Well, that's just so typical of me to not think at all and simply jump into crazy conclusions. ^_______^
P.S.
Well, since I brought up the topic of MatsuJun then I'll just say something about him (the REAL Arashi/F4 MatsuJun!!! XD). Apparently he did a drama with Takeuchi Yuko this year entitled Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku, which translates to Summer Romance Shines in Rainbow Color. I am so excited about this 10-episode romantic comedy that if I had a better internet connection now, I'd immediately download this instantly right away! (notice the redundancy and the extravagant use of adverbs.. that's just how excited I am! XD) They even received several awards for this drama. I'm definitely putting this on top of my (very long) queue list! :)


1 comment:
and here i thought you will find ways to curve your download addiction...lmao!XD
Post a Comment