INJURED!
What a way to start the new year -- I almost lost my finger today! @___@
And it's NOT because of fireworks (cos I don't touch that~) nor food preparation (cos I don't do that~).
Let me tell you the gory-turned-funny story...
It was almost 6am but still dusky outside. Since my mom and my sister were sleeping with me in my cramped room, I was forced to convert my small couch into my bed, and the electric fan was positioned just above my head. The fan's blades are (fortunately) made of plastic, but it's one of those really strong fans commonly referred to as industrial fans. Now I tend to move a lot in my sleep and I think I must have unconsciously stretched my arms or something, and accidentally stuck my finger into the fan! I immediately jolted awake cos of the excruciating pain, and I realized that blood was already dripping from my left ring finger. I really thought it was a goner. I turned on my flashlight and grabbed some tissues (funny that I didn't really think of turning on the lights). I sat on my couch, teary-eyed, clutching my bleeding finger while thanking God for the usefulness of elbows (yes, I was still that groggy!). Then I wrapped tissue around it and held it together with masking tape, before waking up my mom and sister to tell them what happened. My sister was alarmed, but do you know how my equally-groggy mom responded!?
She said: "So, are you going to show it in Facebook!?"
And the three of us just burst out laughing.
So much for being injured. It was SRSLY so painful, but everyone just treated it as a joke. ~__~


2 comments:
oi i was concerned. does that count? :D hope you're ring finger's a-ok now. take care always... <3<3<3
Hehe I know you were concerned cos I know you <3 me. *CHEESE!!!!!*
Post a Comment