UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS
I am the bone of my sword
Unknown to death, nor known to life
Unlimited Blade Works!!!
![]() |
Archer, voiced by Suwabe Junichi, also the seiyuu for Uta*Pri Ren~ ♥
|
To kick off My Manic Month of March (yes, that's what I decided to call it!), I picked Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works as the first anime for this month. Just finished watching it, and because I'm diligent today, I'm making another blog post! ヽ (^▽^)ノ
First of all, I'm no Fate/stay night fan. I have never played the game, do not really care about the story, and pretty much got bored with the animated series. Emiya Shirou isn't exactly my definition of a strong/likable character (in fact he was downright weak and annoying IMO), and I'm also not particularly fond of tsunderes like Saber and Rin. I did like Archer and Rider in the series, but they were killed off, so that was a real bummer. The Unlimited Blade Works movie was released early of last year, and as I have just learned from reading Wiki, is actually the second branching storyline of the game, which you can unlock after finishing the first scenario.
![]() |
| I love Shirou x Rin!!! ^w^ |
Decided to do a quick sketch while watching it to commemorate me finishing the movie. So, yah. (*´▽`*)



2 comments:
i like shirou and rin but i'm more of an archerxrin fan. though, we all know that archer is the- *gets beaten up by the spoiler police*
i'm not much of a rin fan, but i'm a huge archer fan. i don't like shirou at all. XDXDXD
Post a Comment