OCTOBER PLANS
I seriously should be doing something else (like, sleep) but here I am blogging. Gosh it's already October, only 2 more months until 2012 is done, but I have practically done nothing I can consider as an accomplishment. I don't want to go back to this old post and realize what a fail I am. ヘ(;´Д`ヘ)
Anyhoo, for this month I'm swamped with work. Just look at my schedule...
It's like saying, "Die of Exhaustion NOW...!!!"∑(O_O;)
Not that I'm complaining, really. It's actually something to be grateful for. At least I have a job. At least I'm earning money to pay the bills. And I'm crossing my fingers and praying that I might earn a little extra to take with me to Komikon.
Yes! See that orange-y blocks near the end of the month? I'm going to Komikon!!! And we're... (crosses fingers)... launching a manga anthology!!! I don't know if we can make it in time, but I'm praying that we will. Sadly, my only contribution to this collab is artist-bullying. I hover annoyingly over the three artists and make a lot of noise so that they'll get their jobs done. No drawings from me. Not even one. Just don't seem to be worthy yet. But maybe, someday. I hope.
I won't write details for now, but I hope people will give us their love and support by buying our indie! I was browsing through Komikon pictures in Facebook earlier, and then suddenly I'm afraid. What if no one buys our manga, omgwtfbanana~!!! (((( ;°Д°)))) But I perished that thought immediately and placed my trust in my friends (and my faith in GOD! O LORD, HELP US SELL ALL COPIES!!!! ヽ(゜ロ゜;)ノ )
Well since I will not be doing anything useful for the con, I'm thinking I should utilize my free time (though technically those are post-duty days, wtf) to do TWO pending drawing projects. And well, I need to work my ass off so I can buy more comics. And pay for my
5 comments:
expect a purchase of your manga from me! :D you'll have to reserve me a copy though since i won't be going to komikon "OTL
xD I had the exact same fears on my first Komikon. I didn't sell all the copies at the con, but I did sell everything after the con, haha!
Don't worry about it~ The experience is more than worth all the trouble, guaranteed!
*goes back to drawing~*
@hime> yay~ sankyu!! i will note that as a pre-order! hehehe
how much is your manga ate misaki? xD
I want to get one too!
Also, I see a cool magnetic bookmark! :D
Ka-chan, we still don't know. hahaha but i'll announce it if it's ready! :)))
please support us!
Post a Comment