いまスピード上げて Beat Together! 西へ東へ
ima SUPĪDO agete Beat Together! nishi e higashi e
劣等感 蹴散らして ぶっ飛ばそうぜ New world!
rettoukan kechirashite buttobasou ze New World!
I've been planning to change my blog lay-out but I've been quite lazy *coughs* busy. But the other day, I had a sudden burst of creativity and patience. So now we get this blue thing up. It's not exactly what I had in mind, and I was originally planning on just sticking with the previous black and white lay-out. But I'm so illiterate when it comes to coding, and have no sense of which colors to use, so I guess one would just have to bear with me on this. But I must say, I think I kinda like it. (*´▽`*)
This is the tenth version of my blog. Since the first three versions were default blogger templates with no banners, this here is still my seventh banner [see previous banners HERE]. The base image is a screenshot from the last episode of Uta no Prince-sama Maji Rabu 2000%. I chose the title Dream more than Love which is the first track from the Unit Drama CD featuring Ranmaru, Masato and Ren. I'd like to say that there is some sort of meaning or explanation on why I chose this title, but actually there's none. I just really like the song! ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪
The text "In my eyes, your're all eternally sparkling stars." was a line Haruka said to the boys in the same episode, when they were feeling so discouraged after watching the performance of HE★VENS. I decided to put that in as well because I totally agree with her on this! Ever since I've watched the Uta no Prince-sama anime last January 2012, I seem to have been caught up and trapped in the fandom! I'm so addicted to everything related to it to the point of being embarrassingly loud, fangirlcrazy, and creepy. In my mind I know it's ridiculous, but I can't explain it either! I just know I just love these 2D boys so much~ ♡(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)♡
And what's even more bizarre is that among all of them, the object of my most obsessive affections and rabid fangirling is none other than Hijirikawa Masato~♡ This is so weird, because I didn't even like him at first! I don't like these stiff and traditional characters, I don't like weird hairstyles and I don't like moles on anime faces! I seriously don't even remember when I started to like him! I was choosing between Tokiya and Otoya, then decided on Natsuki/Satsuki, but I don't remember how Masato got in the picture! (Oh Masa, you little sneak~♡) But now he's my sole reason for existence ... he's all I ever think about ... he's the only one I want! ... he's my most favorite among all the favorites!!! (less creepy, I hope? >_< )
So when my sister (who's not a fan but has been FORCED to know the franchise) alerted me as to the upcoming 1/8 PVC Figure of Masato by ALTER, I got so excited I immediately, without question, without hesitation, without any doubt, decided to pre-order!!!
I mean, just look at this most lovely thing~ (♥ω♥ ) ~♪
![]() |
| The Masato Swag! ♡ Look at those detailed creases on his clothes! And he even has a POWER H Belt! |
It stands at 230mm (so tall!!!) and is due out on April 2014, together with the Ren figure. (Otoya and Tokiya figures get released this month!). As much as I want to collect them all, they are kinda pricey. Masato figure alone costs 7800yen (roughly 4500php!). I think this is presently the most expensive PVC toy I've ever purchased! I will need to work my @$$ off for this baby~
BUT! Who could resist!?! He even comes with two expressions! Happy and Grumpy! LOL
![]() |
| Masa, my lovely prince~ |
I'm totally so excited for this!!! And even more psyched when they announced in last night's Uta no Prince-sama 3rd Stage live concert that there will be a THIRD SEASON for the anime on 2015!!! My goodness, if they start planning until that long then this may perhaps be the one of the most (if not THE MOST) successful otome game franchises ever! I know it's still so far off, but it just goes to show that the boys are indeed ETERNALLY SPARKLING!!! ☆ So until then, I will definitely continue to follow and love and support them! (。・ω・。)ノ♡
And until I get my MasaTOY, I'll just be fangirling with these...
Now let’s speed up! Beat together! To the west, and to the east!
This inferiority complex, kick it about and send it flying to the new world!
~ Dream more than Love ~




No comments:
Post a Comment