The month of June has come. Classes are going to start in a week. Students are rushing to enrol. Books have been bought. *sigh* Summer vacation is over.
I know that I haven't made good use of my summer break. I watched a lot of animes and yet I never finished watching my collection. I read some good books, but there are still several novels in my room which I haven't even touched. And I haven't opened a single item (books or notes) related to my course. ArGgGhHhHh~!! I'm so LAZY desu! x___X Now I'm gonna have to face the consequences when I go back to school. I will have to completely re-adjust my body's circadian rhythm once again to the tough and weird schedule of medical school. ArGgGhHhHh~!! I'm bound to fall into my "sleeping sickness" habit once again... *sad*
I enrolled yesterday. I only paid for PTA fees, council fees and for the acquaintance party. The rest of my financial needs have been entrusted to the NKVS funds, which I will be FOREVER grateful for. *smiles* I learned yesterday that my classes run from 7:30am-6:30pm, with 2-3 hours of lunch break, Mondays to Fridays. I am freaked out that I have to go to school that early and go home that late (last year my classes were only from 8:30am-4:00pm, with 2-hour lunch break). But I am pleased that we don't have saturday classes anymore, because that means I can still watch Card Captor Sakura!! LOL I have six subjects: Integrated Pathology, Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Microbiology, Medicine-1, Surgery-1, and Preventive & Community Medicine-2. Sounds bad eh? Well, they ARE bad. x___X I bought two books, Patho and Med, and both are VERY thick and VERY expensive. MY Patho book alone costs as much as a brand new cellphone. o___O I didn't buy the other books cos reliable sources said that we won't be needing them even if they were required by the professors. I will buy a stethoscope and sphygmomanometer by July or August. My goodness, is THIS me!? LOL Somehow, it's hard to believe. *winks*
This year I plan to be extra diligent in my studies. I've realized over the year that to become great, one has to work very hard for it. I have to go the extra mile and study more than the others. I have to be more motivated and more focused. After all, this is not only for myself. This is for my family, my friends and most importantly, to fulfill the calling of my Abba Father. I must make them all proud of me...
And that is why... I have to find a cure for my "sleeping sickness". o___O
No comments:
Post a Comment