My obsessive-compulsive behavior has made me uberly-broke again. I saw two chinese CDs in the mall that I never thought I would see in this country. So I bought them. I think I should thank the F4 craze because this opened the opportunity for chinese pop music to reach our country.
LOVE STORM OST. Well, last month, LS was aired in CTS and I taped it and thought it was kawaii... and a bit weird. (Uh, Zai Zai - a gangster? *rolls eyes*). Even though I like the series, I was a bit hesitant to buy the CD because the songs were not really anything special and also since I know that the Taiwan-released OST has a free booklet of their pics which was not available here. But my mom like it too so I got the CD. At first I felt a bit of regret, but when I heard Zai Zai's "Wo Hu Xi Ni" (I Breathe You) then I decided that it was definitely worth PhP425! LOLz I like the song that much, I guess. I like Zai Zai's soft voice. I like his voice the most among all the F4 members. I also like Vivian's "Jue Ding Ai Ni" (Decide To Love You) and this nice sad song called "Zhi Dao" (Realize). Overall, the CD isn't really anything special. You can listen to it once and stash it in your closet forever. I just like the thought that I have it among my collection. -_-
JAY ZHOU'S YE HUEI MEI. When I saw it, I was like "ohmygoodnessjayzhouihavenomoney!ohmygoodnessjayzhouihavenomoney!" LOLz But i borrowed from my mom (yah, I'll be walking to school next month. ^^;;) and got it. Hm.. some of the songs I didn't like. Some I like a lot! My favorite is the third track, "Qing Tian" (Sunny Day), which is actually the BGM of his Panasonic mobile phone ad. I keep playing it over and over. I'm not really much of a Jay fan, but Syivee and Joey like him a lot, and I know he is very gifted. Anyway, if you're into R&B/Rap, then you might want to try this CD. But if you want to sing along, well, you can... as long as you can say many words at one instant. LOLz It's nice, I don't regret buying it at all. But I think I might like his "Fantasy" album more, if it was only available.
*starts walking home* ^________^
No comments:
Post a Comment