When I went back to COMELEC office, the number they called was 330. Sheesh. I had to wait and stand under the scorching heat of the sun (yes, it was scorching! i think i slightly cooked my toes and i developed varicosities >.<) for an hour and a half before my number was called. Then they took my fingerprints, my horrid signature and my picture. Sheesh. I was all sweaty and red-faced and they took my picture. 0.o I smiled anyway. Beamed at the camera. And the lady who took the pic actually seemed amused at my face. Perhaps she was thinking I was just too adorable? LOL
After that I had lunch at Jollibee. I was actually waiting for P-chan because I was gonna let her borrow Furuba. While waiting, I realized I was a lonely person. I went to COMELEC alone, waited alone, strolled around the city alone, and that time was eating spaghetti alone. It doesn't matter though. It was not a sad kind of loneliness. I was comfortable being alone. I think, loneliness is my friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment