Sunday, December 21, 2003

CHRISTMAS PARTY


Yesterday, we had our class christmas party to celebrate the season, to enjoy the end of classes for this year, and just to have fun! Even though it was raining hard, and the traffic was sooooo bad because of the Manila Film Fest Parade of Stars, yet most of us were able to make it at the venue. The place, which is the house of one of my classmates, is just great! They have this landscaped garden with fountains and mini-kiosk and lots of lights -- totally sugoi de-su!

We had dinner first, and we had lots of yummy food! We even had a whole lechon! ^____^ After that we had some fun and games, the funniest of which was the "Zipper Game" which we often play during parties but this time, for the first time, the boys were the one to hold the zippers of the females when the music stops. Of course they were prohibited from touching ("palpating"? hahaha) other parts except the zipper. //sweatdrops// Then there were also group presentations and what really surprised me was that one of my male classmates actually has a great voice. He sang "Kailangan Kita" and it was so obvious he was singing his heart out for XXXXX! hehehehe I didn't know he was the romantic type. ^___^

After all the activities, we exchanged gifts. For my kringle, I gave her a cologne and I placed it in this kawaii plastic piggy bank because she said she likes pigs. >.< I wanted to receive anime but the one who got my name probably didn't know much about anime shops here. She gave me a VCD of K-19 The Widowmaker and that's cool because I heard that it's a great movie and I've always wanted to watch it. She was really nice because she added a BEYBLADE HANKY OF RAY!! //huggles hanky// I actually saw it at the mall yesterday but decided just to buy it later cos I didn't have money anymore. So I'm extra happy. //huggles Ray-hanky//

After the gifts were exchanged and christmas wishes + goodbyes were said, we got a ride from one of my classmates and 5 of us were dropped off in this busy area in the city. We got into a motorela (which is a motorcycle-driven, 6+ people-seater public transportation here) and when we turned to one corner, I was suddenly alarmed when one of my classmates started screaming for the driver to drive faster. When I turned to look, some freaky guy with a furious face was running after us!!! It was a good thing that the driver drove faster or I don't know what would've happened to us! My classmate said the freaky guy was holding a knife! //faints// Well, I don't know if that guy has a grudge on the driver or he was a snatcher or he was just plain crazy, but it was really totally freaky!!!

Anyway, when I got home I was really poofed (but I still managed to watch Gundam W and Beyblade! ^o^). It had been a long day and I was exhausted. But I feel glad... because I'm now officially on christmas break! So no school for two weeks... YEY! I have lots of readings to do though, but it's OK. I'm still happy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS DE-SU!! //throws confetti//

No comments: