Haay naku. I am still having Deu and Jay "hang-overs". Imagine this, I have been playing the same Thai song (the one Kawee sang) OVER AND OVER AND OVER FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS! And I'm still not fed up with it. I still "fall in love" every time I hear the opening intro. I must be really really crazy noh? ^___^ It's a good thing my friend borrowed my DVD or else I would either be spending all my time staring at the box or playing the movie over and over, AND at the same time playing the song too. //sheepish//
I don't actually know the title of the song cos it's in Thai, and so I couldn't search for the lyrics yet. But I copied the translation from the movie:
There's something I want you to know
Something in my heart I never showed
And now it's too late
Since we've separated
I was wrong to let you feel insecure
I was wrong to neglect you
If there's any way to reassure
Give me another chance to be true
Chorus
Come back to me, just for one moment
Come back and listen to me
Just only one word from my heart
Let me tell you just once that I love you
II
Please forgive me and let me try
Please come back and reconcile
Just one thing and I wouldn't ask for more
Only to have you back as before
Sheesh. I'm having goosebumps all over and my heart is constricting even when I'm typing. >.<
And this is the theme song of the movie. Next to Kawee-Kawaii's song, this is the second song that I always play. And I also have a Thai version of it!
It's the coldest night, people passing by
You will be the one that light up my life
When you're close to me, make me feel alive
Like never before, when my whole world had died
Painful memories, lonely places
I had been there a long time
Now I found you, where I belong
My whole life will never be the same
When I fall in love with you
Anything is out of the blue
In the dark night
There'll be sunlight
And you'll be the destiny that I'm going to
When I fall in love with you
Wishing dream is forever true
Having you right here, face to face
Let nobody else comes between me and you
When I fall in love
There will be no more, no more lonely night
I'll cry out no more, love has come ease the pain
Just to touch your hands, whispering your name
I can feel no pain, feel myself breath again
Sweet noh? hehehe~
Now I'm searching for D2B pix. They are just so adorable!!! :D Really a big thanks to my Thai friend, Pung for sharing this with me!! (hugz)
No comments:
Post a Comment