Thursday, December 25, 2003

CHRISTMASU


MERI CHRISTMASU!!! ^_____________^
//throws confetti//

Yesterday was a pretty busy day for my mom and sis because they were the ones who prepared for christmas dinner. I, as always, was kept out of the kitchen because of three reasons: (1) I was too lazy to help out, (2) I might make a mess, (3) I had a visitor! hehehe My classmate went to my house to borrow some of my cds and I also showed her some of my stuffs like the video clip of "S" that I taped. She was quite impressed. We talked and talked, we forgot about the time. I guess when you're talking about bishies, time flies so fast.. //laughs//

Well last night we had a little gathering at home. Some of the employees my father works with went to our house for dinner, and since most of them were females, we let them watch....... our F4 concert VCD! hehehe Some of them were actually squealing with glee, and my sis and I just rolled our eyes and laughed. They left early though, I guess cos they still have to spend christmas with their families.

After we have cleaned up, we watched "KILL BILL", and I must say we were all impressed. The story is good, the characters are awesome (like, Go Go for instance!), and they employed very excellent and unique techniques! And of course, there were lots of blood and kick-ass action! //laughs// I really like the samurai stuffs and the animation! It's totally sugoi da ne! Can't wait to see what happens next. ^___^

After watching the vid, we didn't have noche buena anymore because we were still so full from dinner and my parents were tired and sleepy already. So they went to sleep. hehehe My sis.. well, I think she was busy texting. So that left me in command of the TV and so I watched AI YORI AOSHI, which is the newest addition to my collection. Many thanks to P-chan and Kleptobaks for this wonedrful christmas puresento! //hugs P-chan but not Kleptobaks// Well, I will talk more about that anime when i finish it, but now all I want to say is ....
"KAORU-SAMA!!! AISHITERUUUUUUUUUuuuuuu!!!"
(and so now you know I got myself another bishie again! hehehe)

Well, this day is family day and so we're at the mall now. I'm glad we have this time together.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ^_______^

No comments: