This is NOT a Fushigi Yuugi entry. //laughs//
I had another realization again last night. I thought that it would be really wonderful if you can have someone you can live for. Not that you cease to exist without that person. But you can become even better when he/she is part of your life. Ne? ^___^ And so how did I come about to that realization? The answer is pretty simple: AI YORI AOSHI.
Yep! Ai Yori Aoshi - the newest addition to my anime collection. I finally finished it last night, and I can only describe it with one word: MUSH. But it really isn't the gross kind of mush, but the sweet type, since the main characters, Hanabishi Kaoru (not in any way related to Hanabishi Recca o.0) and Sakuraba Aoi, show so much innocence and kawaii-ness in their relationship. //sigh// So envious ne. How can two perfect people be so perfect for each other... >.<
STORY:

Sakuraba Aoi has spent her entire life preparing for her bethroted, Hanabishi Kaoru. When she heads out for Tokyo to search for him, she finds out that he is more than everything she has imagined him to be. Kaoru is sweet, kind and an ultimate bishie, and the moment they meet, he also feels the same special bond between them. They start out a new life, and together with some wacky friends, found themselves a family that they could truly belong to.
CHARACTERS: One boy living in the same house with so many girls - doesn't that remind you of Love Hina? ^___^ The main male character is Kaoru-sama and we'll talk about him later. //winks// Then the sweet Aoi, who is the perfect wife any guy could ever ask for. Her sweetness and submissiveness reminds me of Belldandy. But sometimes Aoi has a tendency to nag and cry easily, but I just overlook that because she is really so cute! Then there's Miyabi-san, their kanrinin. She looks like a no-nonsense serious person, but deep down, she is such a softie. Then their friends: the cheerful and ecchi(?) Tina, the clumsy and uh, voluptuous(?) Taeko and her kawaii sis Chika, and the proud Maiyu. And of course their adorable pet Uzume! They are all funny and lovable characters. ^___^
MUSIC: Is awesome. I particularly like the OP, Towa no Hana. It is such a beautiful song with such a sweet melody that I actually sang along with it for all 24 episodes. //laughs// My sister was annoyed and kept saying, "Nee-chan! You really don't have to sing along with it, you know!" But I wanted to! //sheepish// The ED is nice too but I'm always excited to sing the OP so I usually just skip it. The BGM are sweet. The tunes are soft and pleasant to the ears, just right for the mushy scenes. //laughs//
ANIMATION: Kawaii de-su! The artwork often deteriorates or becomes a little changed in some animes, but here, everyone is drawn nicely from start to finish. Um... what is that term? Consistent de-su! And I really like the big-eyed, cheerful kind of artwork, so I guess I'm a little biased when I say that I like the drawing style. //laughs// Well, I'm not very familiar with techniques, but if it's pleasing to the eyes, then I guess that'll do ne? ^____^ But there is just one question: Why is it that Aoi-chan almost always wears only one kimono? I wonder if she even washes it. //laughs//
RANT:
Kaoru-sama! Kaoru-sama! KAORU-SAMAAAAaaaaaa!!!!! //squeals// KISSU SHITE!!! //kisses Kaoru-sama// GYAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Kaoru-sama, AISHITERU!!! //giggles with glee//
Once more, I have snagged for myself another ultimate bishie!! //huggles Kaoru// He IS totally P-E-R-F-E-C-T. If I can ask God for that special someone, he would probably be almost exactly like Kaoru-sama. Tall, not so muscular and good-looking, with very refined manners and a gentle smile. He also has a good fashion sense! //swoons at the thought of Kaoru-sama in a turtleneck shirt with coat, nosebleeds at the thought of Kaoru-sama in a sleeveless shirt// And oh my, he is strong. He could carry a tank of LPG(?) all by himself. And in episode 4 where he takes off his shirt in front of Miyabi-san, I almost wanted to go near the TV and poke his muscles, if they were really as firm as they appeared to be. But of course I didn't do that. //sheepish// But physical appearance aside, what's really important is his character. Kaoru-sama is kind, responsible and thoughtful. It's easy to love him because he is totally lovable! I would be willing to serve him with all my heart and soul. I wouldn't mind cooking meals or cleaning the entire house just so he can smile at me and say in that kakkoi voice, "Arigatou, Misakichan." //swoons// And the way he loves Aoi-chan is enough to drive any girl crazy. I could take all the mush because when I see them gaze and smile at each other, hold each other's hands, hug each other, talk softly to each other, and anou... //squirms// kiss... somehow, I feel this certain warmth deep down. I suddenly feel so... un-me. LOLz! Why izzit that Kaoru-sama and Aoi-chan are so perfect for each other?! (because Misaki, they are anime characters! //rolls eyes//) Well, if I can have someone like Kaoru-sama in my life, I WILL PUT A LEASH ON HIM. And I will hold him tight and not let him look at any other girls nor let any girls look at him. //bonks self//
And that is the reason why, Misakichan, that no Kaoru-sama would ever come near you... LOLz ^__^
Sometimes I think I'm crazy, for describing anime characters as if they were real-life bishounens... ^o^
"Because of you, my life has changed...
Thank you for the love and the joy you bring..."
-song by Keith Martin
No comments:
Post a Comment