Lately I've been really scared and at the same time angry - because of so many reasons. Feh! Is that even possible? I really need to talk to someone... anyone??... demo, I am realizing (again) that I really have no one to depend on. //very very sad// Is it perhaps because I try so much to be strong and responsible? Is it because I try so much to act like I can do everything on my own? I don't know de-su. Feh. I think I wouldn't be able to say what I truly feel anyway. Sheesh.
"I really just wanna be seen, heard and appreciated for who I really am."
"How, Leng? Chikusho. How can they see how you truly feel if you always put on that cheerful face?! How can they hear you if you don't say anything!? And yah, you're right. Everyone's too blind to see your worth."
No comments:
Post a Comment