Friday, February 13, 2004

WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! ^_________^


//throws confetti all over// It's the season of L-O-V-E and I wonder if you have got any of those for li'l cute M-E!? LOlz! ^___^ Goodness! I'm making stupid rhymes. ^^;; Probably, the overdose of watching too much of these pre-valentine mush on TV and the sudden increase in the lovers population appearing before me has gotten into my brain... 0__o

Actually, I've been thinking for a while on what would be a nice topic to write about for this special occasion. Hm.. I considered launching into a full discussion on Why It's Good To Be Single or Misaki's Principle No. 101: Mind Over Heart, but then I thought WHAT FOR!? I'd just be spilling my cynicism all over the place and ruining the good mood of lovers everywhere. ^^;; Besides, people might think I'm sourgraping. Hm.. maybe I am. LOlz! LOlz! ^___^
Tsk! Tsk! maybe I got the PVS* too...
(*PVS = Pre-Valentine Syndrome; spasms in your chest because it's the season of love and you realize that nobody really cared enough to //sniffles// "love" you...) //bonks head with a mallet and makes a stupid toothy grin//

My friends actually went out for a group dinner. //sigh// I didn't go with them AGAIN. I don't know de-su. I'm really not into celebrating the season of mush, er, I mean love. X___x I mean, love should be celebrated everyday, ne? (Yah right Misaki. //rolls eyes//) But really, the real reason is: I'm broke AGAIN!!! Although, that's nothing new anymore. LOlz Well, I'd better maximize the time and use it for studying! ^o^

Anyhoo, I just wanna greet anyone I know and love a VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. I wish love will always fill your hearts to the point of overflowing. May everyone I know and love have peace, joy and contentment in their lives because I wouldn't want anything else but for the people I care for to be completely happy. ^___________^
Minna-san, aishiteruuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

(especially to my...... HAHAHA!! "Ranma?" ^^;;)

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances.
If there is any reaction, both are transformed." (Carl Jung)

No comments: