Monday, November 29, 2004

MAY I LOVE YOU?


Um.. I'm not korean. And I never took korean classes. But I can read a little korean, just enough basics to be able to read the names of the korean actors and actresses, hehehe ^o^ Anyway, I've tried but failed to find the romanization of the song Sarang Hae Do Dwel Gga Yo? (May I Love You?), which was the song MY Park Shin Yang sang in episode 12 of Pari Ui Yeonin. This song was originally sang by Yurisangja - I'm so sorry but I don't know them. I only found the korean lyrics (with credits to soompi.com). Anyway, because I was so obsessed with the song a few weeks ago (and until now ^o^), I did the romanization myself, and I guess I'm in a good mood today cos I feel like sharing it here. I just want to tell you that I'm not 100% sure of my romanization, but I think it'll do. ^^'' I'll just underline the characters that I'm not very sure of... Ehek. Well, here goes...

----------------------------------------

Sarang Hae Do Dwel Gga Yo
by Yurisangja




MoonEe YulRiNeYo GeuDaeGa DeulUOJyo
ChuNoonE Nan Nae SaRam InGul AlAJyo
Nae ApE DaGaWa GoGae SookEeMyu
BiChin UlGool ChungMal
NoonEe Boo ShiGe AReumDabJyo



*WaenIlInJi NaSulJiGa AnhAYo
SulReGo IJyo
Nae MamEul MoDoo GaJyuGan GeuDae



**Jo ShimSeuRubGe YieGiHalRaeYo
YongGi Nae BolRae Yo
NaONeulBooTu GeuDaeReul
SaRangHae Do DwelGgaYo
ChuEumInGulYo BoonMyungHan NeuGgim
Noh ChiGo ShipJiAnhJyo
SarangEe ORyuNaBoaYo GeuDaeEGe Neul
Joh EunGuManJeulGgeYo

repeat *



ChamManh Eun EeByul ChamManh Eun NoonMool
Jal GyunDyu NaeGiE
Jom Neuch UJiMan GeuDaeReul
ManNaGe DoaeNaBoaYo
JiGeum Nae ApE AhnEunSaRamEul
SaRangHae Do DwelGgaYo
DooGoon GuRi Neun MamEuRo
GeuDaeEGe GoBaekHal Gge Yo
(MY PSY's version: GeuDaeEGe Neul Joh EunGuManJeulGgeYo)

(Yurisangja version) repeat**



NaeGa GeuDaeReul...



SarangHae Do DwelGgaYo...

----------------------------------------



(giggles) The piccies are so kawaii!! These are not from PARI by the way. I think they are from an ad...

I hope my romanization is OK. Feel free to correct me - constructive criticisms are always welcome. ^o^ The translations are down below - but they are not complete. I got them from the VCDs since I can't understand korean at all. (smiles) I'm so crazy I'd do anything for MY Park Shin Yang, LOL ^o^ Just remembering him sing gives me goosebumps all over. ^____^

No comments: