It's ironic, really. Right now I'm a witness to the early stirrings of love, at the same time, the painful separation of two hearts. I am happy for one couple, but extremely sad for another. And all I can basically do is listen to them and be their friend... //sigh// How can they actually ask someone who is NBSB (No Boyfriend Since Birth) to give them advice about their love lives?!? @___@
Anyhoo, 'nuff about the melodramas of life... Last night was INUYASHA NIGHT, meaning I finished all the three Inuyasha movies in one sitting. And all I can say is.. SUGOI DA NE!! I love all three movies!! ^___^ Although I have only seen several random episodes of the series, but the movies really helped a lot to make me further understand the world of Inuyasha. I just love Inuyasha's stubbornness! He reminds me a lot of Ranma (and everyone knows how much I love that guy/girl! LOL) that I'm starting to think of them as "brothers" in different time zones. Demo ne, Inuyasha's a lot more um, shall we say, "better"(?) in the love department? Seeing that he's more open about his feelings (and yes, he kisses his girls too ^^). Ranma should learn more from him. LOL //sigh// I really want to see the complete Inuyasha series ne, and see more of Inuyasha and Kagome, Miroku and Sango, Shippou-chan and the Happosai-looking oji-chan (what's his name again?) and Sesshoumaru-sama!! It's quite a bummer that it will cost more than PhP2000 to order the entire set, which means I can't afford it. Not now. But I really wanna watch it!!! I really wanna see Kagome yell, OSUWARI!! again and again and again! LOL
I love all the three Inuyasha movies, but if I have to choose a personal favorite, then it would be the second movie - The Castle Beyond The Looking Glass. OK.. I guess I admit that I really love the cheesy scenes between Inuyasha and Kagome here. I love the locket with their cute piccies!! //laughs as she remembers Inuyasha trying to battle with the puricla machine ^.^// The "I'll stay a hanyou a little longer, for you.." really got me grinning with joy from ear to ear. And my most favorite part was when Kagome and Inuyasha had that little heart-to-heart talk and Ai no Uta was playing in the background. I was like, "mygoodness!itseverylittlething!" ^_____^ I love Every Little Thing. They are one of my most most favorite jpop groups!! So it was really a delight to hear Kaori's singing voice featured in such a great anime movie! Actually, I like all the jpop songs featured in Inuyasha. It's such a treat to listen and associate Do As Infinity or Hamasaki Ayumi and other popular jpop music to such adorable characters! =^.^=
Another anime I watched lately was Katsuhiro Otomo's MEMORIES which featured three short stories. I was most interested in Stink Bomb, because of its unique plot and very exciting rendering of the story. Magnetic Rose was a little freaky, but it was also nice. I think the wonderful background music was done by Yoko Kanno, if I'm not mistaken? The third story, Cannon Fodder, was a little difficult for me to appreciate. ^^;;
I also saw two Hayao Miyazaki works - My Neighbor Totoro and The Cat Returns. Both were also very entertaining, but I like My Neighbor Totoro better. (Gervie likes The Cat Returns better.) I like it more because of its refreshing artwork and the simplicity and magical feel of the plot. I enjoyed Satsuki and Mei's adventures with the totoros. And most of all, tsk, I love the NEKO-BUS!!! Soft and fluffy, and as swift and fast as the winds, I wanna ride it too!! ^_______^ I'm really looking forward for the upcoming work by Miyazaki, Howl's Moving Castle. Besides the top-notch animation and interesting plot, I heard Kimura Takuya also did one of the voices. That is definitely something to watch out for!
Well, right now I have to make a powerpoint presentation for my sister's friend. I love making powerpoint presentations, but to actually make one about Rurouni Kenshin, is simply sheer pleasure. ^_______^
No comments:
Post a Comment