A funny/not-so-funny thing happened last night. Hya and I were on our way home from the hospital when she noticed that she didn't have her keys. While riding the motorela, she figured she must've left them inside her pad and decided to just slit the new "screen" of her window so that she can open her doorknob. We went on our separate ways and when I reached home, I immediately took off my smock, had dinner and absent-mindedly played some PC games. Then Hya texted me that Bandoy is already at her place and that I should go there already to help make our report. She also texted, in a worried tone, that she had to go back to the hospital to find her keys, because she couldn't find them anywhere. So I took my smock from the chair where I carelessly threw it aside and prepared to leave when I noticed that both pockets were jingling. I emptied the many many contents, and lo and behold! I was able to fish out Hya's set of keys. I must've borrowed them to use the hospital toilet, and probably forgot to return them! X___x Perhaps also,it was my klepto-hands being at work again. LOL Tonikaku, my carelessness has made my friend worried sick and made her destroy her window. [squirms in shame] It must not happen again.
I gave Hya her belated tanjoubi puresento already the other day. It was my sister's idea that I should give her something different and more "personalized", instead of the usual blanks cds that I always give her. So we went to OneTech last Sunday and decided to get Hya a watch with Gackt's (lovely) face printed on it. We weren't really sure how it would turn out, but when we got it after an hour, it was really VERY VERY NICE! It was very cool, and just looking at the face of the watch with Gackt's (lovely) face on it totally gave me goosebumps! (He's so beautiful! ^.^) When we personally delivered the gift to Hya, she started screaming and getting all super excited. Then on Monday, at the hospital, she showed it off to most of our classmates. LOL I told her that with that watch, she can see Gackt all the "TIME", LOL But still it didn't help her be more punctual for morning endorsements. ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment