Thursday, September 08, 2005

NEW SONG SELECTION


I changed the BGM playlist for my blog. These are all Japanese midis:

01. BEAUTIFUL ALONE (WeiB Kreuz OST)
-- Even though I haven't watched WeiB Kreuz yet, but this ranks as my most favorite from the OST. I think this was sung by the seiyuus (Seki Tomokazu, etc).

02. DRIVER'S HIGH (Great Teacher Onizuka anime OST)
-- This is my most favorite L'arc-en-ciel song! I love its upbeat tempo! ^.^

03. FOR FRUITS BASKET (Fruits Basket OST)
-- This is the opening song for Fruits Basket. It is one of my most favorite animes. [sings] "Let's stay together, itsuka..." [smiles]

04. FOURTH AVENUE CAFE (Rurouni Kenshin OST)
-- Another L'arc-en-ciel song. Actually, the first L'arc-en-ciel song I've heard. Rurouni Kenshin is my all-time most favorite anime.

05. FUKAI MORI (Inuyasha OST)
-- A cool song by Do As Infinity, one of my most favorite jpoop bands. Featured in their Deep Forest and Do The Best albums.

06. GRIP! (Inuyasha OST)
-- Another cool song featured in Inuyasha sung by Every Little Thing, the first jpop band that I actually liked, and still like even until now. This song is featured in their Many Pieces album.

07. KIMI SAE IREBA (Chuuka Ichiban OST)
-- One of my favorite anime songs, this one is from Cooking Master Boy. I think the song is sung by Deen. "Kimi Sae Ireba" means "As Long As I Have You".

08. POISON (Great Teacher Onizuka live drama OST)
-- The first midi I've downloaded. I thought it would have a nice sentimental value if it's part of the list. ^.^ This song is done by Sorimachi Takashi, and is the only non-anime soundtrack in my playlist.

09. READY STEADY GO (Full Metal Alchemist OST)
-- Another L'arc-en-ciel song! It's very upbeat and makes you just wanna shake your head till you go dizzy, hehehehe This song is featured in their Smile album.

10. SCARLET (Ayashi no Ceres OST)
-- This is a slow song featured as the opening theme for Ayashi no Ceres. I love the intro of this song.

11. THE STARRY SKY (Angelic Layer OST)
-- My favorite Angelic Layer song. AL is also one of my most favorite CLAMP animes, ranking very close to Card Captor Sakura and X-TV.

12. VOYAGE (Inuyasha OST)
-- I love Hamasaki Ayumi in this song! I also love the PV for this!

I guess that's about it. I really wanted to upload mp3s, but it takes so much time. [sad] I would've wanted my favorite Gackt, FIR, and Jay Zhou songs in the list, maybe even add a touch of Thai and Korean pop. But anyway, I still like this playlist. To those who do not watch animes, these songs will all sound foreign to you, hehehehe But to anime otakus, the BGM will make you feel right at home. ^____^

No comments: