Saturday, September 17, 2005

THE SMILE THAT HAS LEFT YOUR EYES


Finally finished Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi (One Billion Stars Falling From The Sky). I'm not really in the mood right now to write a review. Besides, as I mentioned here before, I want to lump all the Kimura Takuya series into one entry only. But I feel very shocked right now. I want to cry. I want to get angry. I want to laugh. I love and hate the story at the same time. I love and hate this series for making me this confused. I love and hate Kimura Takuya for looking so so so so so so so so good and for being so so so so so so so so extraordinarily amazing. I love and hate myself for feeling this way.

Got a copy of the Full Metal Panic! already, although, only time will tell when I'll watch that series.

No comments: