Friday, December 30, 2005

BOYS OVER FLOWERS


{happy mode}

I got the CDs from Andrew today. YEY! ^o^ I don’t know when I’ll be able to watch them though, but I’m still so excited!!! We ordered the following:

Jap Dorama
Food Fight
Kimi Wa Petto
Pride (a new copy with better subs)

Anime
Otogizoushi
Gundam Seed
Gravitation
Hana Yori Dango
Tsubasa Chronicle eps 12 to 26
Inuyasha Movie 4


Um… actually, only the doramas, Kimi Wa Petto (MATSUJUN!!!!!) and Pride (KIMUTAKU!!!!!) belong to me. The rest belong to my friends, but anyway, I can just borrow and burn from them if I want a copy for myself. I also have complete scanlations for Hana Yori Dango, Card Captor Sakura, Rurouni Kenshin, and Ranma 1/2 - a generous Christmas freebie from Andrew (Tenkyuuuuu cousin! ^O^). I can’t wait to read them! (^O^)v

My obsession over Hana Yori Dango is back again after watching the Jap TV version, that’s why we opted to order just about anything related to HanaDan! In fact, I just reviewed the HanaDan anime, and I actually even shed a few tears, especially when Doumyouji says, “Ore ga omae wa shinjiru..” (I believe in you...) Oooohhhh!! I JUST LOVE THAT LINE! ^O^ I’m thinking of even reviewing Meteor Garden now, just to refresh my HanaDan feelings once more. Gosh, I just love HanaDan!!! It’s perhaps my most favorite shoujo story. ^____^

No comments: