Monday, April 17, 2006

WALTZ


Today, my mom, my sis and I went to visit my aunt and uncle (they are my mom's siblings) who live in Camella Homes. Aku Joe was busy re-painting their grills while Ah-e was just, well, being a busybody (LOL) busy. We carried some more cans of paint for them, and apparently we can bring home the metallic stand(?) for the stove and this tall metallic rack(?) as soon as Aku Joe finishes painting them. My mom said I can have the rack for my CDs. YEY!! ^______^

Afterwards, we then went off to SM to buy some clothes for me to take to Manila. Since I don’t usually buy clothes (cos I always use up all my money to buy CDs ;__;) so I desperately need a whole new set of wardrobes. It was a good thing we only shopped for a while, because I really don’t like shopping for clothes. I get a bit dizzy. o__0

My father was in Limketkai Mall, but he texted that he will come after us, and so my mom met up with him while my sis and I strolled a bit around the mall. We went to Toy Kingdom and saw a lot of toys which we liked. Their Gundam models were on sale, and some were as cheap as PhP 200! Me wanna buy... T__T I heard Haku-sama was able to buy one. [envious] I wonder which model he bought... Probably GW.

Anyway, we also went to a new bookstore called Booksale. We were rummaging through a pile of books and my sister luckily came across a Japanese manga about baseball called Touch (v.22)! It didn’t have a colored cover anymore and has a slight “old” smell, but the pages were not yellowish and were as crisp as new. Authentic Japanese manga ne, for only PhP 44. Cheap! So I bought it. ^O^ I also liked a lot of books there, but I really don’t have the time to read now. But I want to buy the picture book about pandas and this Pokemon graphic novel from Viz. A relatively outdated copy, but still a graphic novel. If I have extra money, I’ll go back for those two books.

We then met up with our parents and had dinner at Dimsum Diner (oishi desu!! ^O^), then bought some groceries. We sat for a while in the benches, and I saw (WHOA!) Mayor Emano! LOLz ^O^ It was my first time to actually see him in person, but he looked pretty much the same as he does on TV. He had a lot of bodyguards. Whoa. Really.

We went home afterwards, and I went to my room and ... fell asleep! XD Actually I just woke up now and decided to blog today’s events before I start making my FaMed portfolio, which is a requirement for clearance. I’m really not in the mood to make it, been pushing it off everyday, but I must really make it now. u__u

What I’m in the mood to do actually is to watch Hachimitsu no Clover. I previously liked the first three episodes, but only continued watching it earlier today. It’s a slice of life type of anime about three art students – Mayama, Morita, and Takemoto – who live together in a slightly rundown place, and their experiences in life and love. Despite the relaxed pace and the funny and cute antics, it somehow possesses a semi-sad feel. u__u Their interrelationships and encounters with other people somehow bring a sort of squeeze in the chest. I’m still on episode 7, but what I love about this anime (besides the heartwarming story) is the excellent soundtrack. So far, I was able to download 12 tracks: Dramatic (OP theme), **Hachigatsu no Serenade, **Hachimitsu, Hakou, Mistake, Sakana, **Sorosoro Ikanakucha, **Tsuki no Naifu, **Waltz (ED theme), Weekend, **Yoru wo Kakeru and Yubikiri. I love ALL of them, especially those I labeled with ** ^O^. Listening to this kind of music somehow relaxes me, eases away all my worries in life.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]


Quote of the Day
Once there was an island where feelings lived. It was announced that the island was going to sink in the ocean. Feelings prepared to leave.

LOVE asked RICHNESS, “Can I come with you on your boat?”

RICHNESS: “Sorry, but many gold and silver are here.”

LOVE:SADNESS, please let me go with you.”

SADNESS: “I’m sorry but I want to be alone.”

LOVE:HAPPINESS, I’ll go with you.”

But HAPPINESS did not hear what LOVE said.

TIME:LOVE, come, I’ll take you with me.”

LOVE felt so blessed and overjoyed.

LOVE: “Why did you help me, TIME?”

TIME: “Coz only TIME is capable of understanding how great LOVE is...”

Comment
Err... Time is NOT a feeling. Richness too... 0__o

OK, ‘nuff said! XD XD XD

No comments: