Monday, May 29, 2006

MISAKICHAN GOES TO TAGAYTAY AND OTHER PLACES
(alternative title : MISAKICHAN MEETS JACKIE CHAN)
- a documentation of a food trip / extra challenge adventure -


Misakichan goes to Tagaytay! YEY! *ROTFL*

Yep, yep! Yesterday, I was blessed to have the opportunity to meet my cousin niece, Jackie. After learning that I was here in Manila, she was nice to invite me out for a whole day of extra challenge adventure. Here's a quick outline of what happened yesterday...

7.30 AM - was fetched in PGH by a red pajero. XD First time to meet my cousin niece, Jackie and her friend, Dale (whom I mistook for JR, wehe). Then we were off to Tagaytay for breakfast!!! ^__________^

9.30 AM - arrived at Tagaytay and had breakfast at Pancake House. Ate spaghetti! YEY! Wehe XD Then we took a lot of pictures. I saw Taal Lake and Taal Volcano. YEY! ^o^

10 something AM - while on our way back, I got curious at a white building on top of a cliff, and asked what it was. Dale suddenly had a bright idea to visit Palace In The Sky, which was a park atop a very high mountain overlooking a lot of er, land. *giggles* It was an extra challenge walkathon to climb up to the top, and by the time we reached the spot, we were panting and sweating and out of breath. The place was actually beautiful, but unfortunately, it has not been maintained. We took more pictures! YEY! Then we went back down. It was much easier going down since our feet seemed to be acting on their own and kept us literally "bouncing" back to level ground.


misakichan wa ureshiiiii...!! XD


11 AM - went to Festival Mall in Alabang. A quick scan of the mall's directory revealed the presence of ... *imitates Vilma Santos* ... not just ONE, but TWO glasses of milk favorite hobby shops, COMIC QUEST and COMIC ALLEY. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go to either shops, because we just had Jackie's phone checked at one of the cell shops. I hope next time I can visit the mall again to see those shops.
[*makes note* : Festival Mall, Alabang: CQ in 3/F and CA in 4/F.]

12 something AM - went to Congo Grille, West Gate for lunch. Met my cousin, Atsy Nene, and the rest of her children - Jeje, JanJan and Siobe (hope I spelled those correctly). Had a yummy lunch. YEY! And the funny thing was that I kept hearing Dora the Explorer music coming from the first floor. LOL XD Du-du-du-du-du-DORA! Du-du-du-du-du-DORA! XD It was nice to finally meet my cousin and her other children. These are relatives that I used to know only by name. It's nice that I have finally gotten the chance to meet them personally.


Du-du-du-du-du-DORA! XD XD


1 something PM - said goodbye to Atsy Nene and the kiddies. Off to more adventure up ahead!

2 something PM - went to Cartimar to wait for JR, my nephew who's the same age as me. Wehe XD I used to think that his name is Jimmy Jr, but apparently, it isn't. XD LOL Anyway, while waiting for him, we went around Cartimar and looked at pets, clothes and shoes. I think we went to almost all the shops, and we were all sweaty again after more than an hour of strolling around.

3 something PM - We were freshening up in the car when JR finally arrived. I met him before in Iloilo, when we were still like 12(?). LOL He looked a bit different now. For one, he's taller and bigger. XD LOL And I think he used to be quiet, but now, he's not quiet anymore. *ROTFL* XD

4 PM - went to Greenbelt 3 and had some window shopping. We looked at the super expensive clothes and shoes, which I was hesitant to even touch for fear that I might soil them and then the saleslady might have my head because I can't pay for them *ROTFL* XD But seriously, while looking at those stuffs, I thought to myself that I somehow don't really belong in that place. For one thing, I really don't like shopping especially for clothes, and I also don't like branded stuffs. That's because I am, I hate to use the word, but yes I am: CHEAP. LOL XD I really don't believe in using my hard-earned money for clothes. (They are to be used for pirated cds and manga! LOL XD) But sometimes, I wish I cared more about clothes and shoes. It just seems weird that I don't. But it was a good thing they took me there. Because I thought to myself, someday, I want to buy those expensive stuffs for my parents and my sister.
[*makes note* : Buy PhP5000 Lacoste shirt for Papa, PhP5000 Nike shoes for Mama and PhP3000 Timex watch for my sister ^O^]

5 PM - we got tired of strolling around and not really buying (hehe XD) so we went to drink coffee and kill time at Figaro. I read through a business magazine and learned the remarkable yet humble story behind the success of National Bookstore. I read the newspaper's entertainment section and learned about local actresses who have younger boyfriends. Ehek. Kill time de-su. XD BTW, the coffee was delish! XD Kohii wa oishi de-su! Totemo daisuki! Hontou ne! ^O^

A little before 6 PM - Jackie's friend Kim arrived and he treated us all to XMEN 3 at Greenbelt cinema. First time to watch a movie at Greenbelt. Each seat costs PhP160!. I actually thought it was more expensive than that, since regular cinemas cost more than PhP100 too, but it was still expensive nevertheless. LOL The movie was... OK. Just OK. There were some parts that I really didn't like --> the fact that Rogue, my most favorite character in Uncanny XMen, gave up her mutant powers for the sake of love chervaloo. XD Anyway, it was fun though. It was a good movie.

A little past 8 PM - went out the cinema, and I know this is going to sound so jologs, but I saw Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo. Right in front of me. *ROTFL* They looked like NORMAL people. Whoa. Wala lang. *ROTFL* It's just that lately I've been watching Sa Piling Mo (no cable in Batangas eh XD), and well, to see her in person... is just weird. XD But I really want to see papa Piolo... XD XD

A little before 830 PM - went to the CR to wee-wee. It's so funny, but it's the first time that I actually felt so probinsyana in my entire life! The automatic flushing of the toilet bowl didn't really shock me so much since we have that in CDO, but I was most amused with the faucet. Because I kinda panicked when I held it, and realized I couldn't turn it on! LOL How was I to know that it operated by sensors too!? Misakichan wa cho-baka de-su! *ROTFL*

830 PM - had dinner at Fish and Co (or a resto that sounded like that). Ate... fish. *ROTFL* Actually they had really good food. I knew it was expensive too, but good food is good food. Then we just had a lot of fun talking and joking around. Well, at least they did most of the talking and joking around. You know me... I'm a quiet person eh. XD XD (Of course, people who know me best would definitely not believe that, nyahahahaha)

say fiiiiiiissssshhhh... ^O^


Around 10 PM - said goodbye to Jackie's friend, Kim. Said thank you too. It was nice of him to treat us all to the movie. Then we went off as well.

1030 PM - arrived at PGH. Tired, but happy. Wehehe Said goodbye and thank you to Jackie, JR and Dale. They are actually really nice people. Really fun to be with. ^O^

They said we should meet again soon. Ngi. XD It's fun, but I thought they spent a lot already for me. I didn't even pay a single cent! (but then I really don't have money lah.. XD cheap. LOL) I tried to calculate their expenses that day (I'm good in Math) and I think it's approximately my whole month allowance. Or even more than my allowance. Which is also equivalent maybe to 8 korean series or 12 japanese doramas, or around 10 anime series. Wehe XD How typical of me to think in terms of CDs... *sheepish*

Tonikaku, I had a lot of fun yesterday. I am very thankful that I was given this opportunity. Well, till my next adventure... Mata ne~ ^___________^

No comments: