Monday, May 22, 2006

SILENT HILL?


Yes, I did watch the movie last week. Alone. LOL It was OK. I can't really relate much because I'm not familiar with the game, but it was kinda like a game. Kinda like Resident Evil or something. I was amused when then main character rummaged through the drawer and when she found a ring of keys, she decided to put in in her pocket, exactly what you'd be doing if you were playing an RPG. LOL Anyway, I didn't like the last part. When they managed to infiltrate into the chapel and then there was this freaky bed with deadly wires. And then the kid came out. Promise, I got really freaked out. I hate kids who can look evil and innocent at the same time. For me, that part was too "evil". I wanted to leave the cinema, but I just sat there, clutching my bag, closing my eyes. Of course I wouldn't leave. That seat costs PhP 110! LOL XD

Anyway, this entry is actually not about the movie. I've tried to bury the dark images into the deepest recesses of my mind already. Actually, I just want to say that yesterday, I transferred already to the UP-PGH Nurses Home Dormitory. Many thanks to my uncle who borrowed a Revo to help transfer my stuffs from Sampaloc to Taft, and even provided my foam, bedsheets, pillows and electric fan. It's also exciting because Shay2x and Hya also moved in yesterday. YES! The three of us! And we're not only dorm mates, we are also ROOM MATES! ^_______^ I swear, the dorm manager will regret putting the three of us together in one room, HA-HA-HA-HA. ^O^ But we're good girls naman eh. Teehee. And even if we make noise, the loud LRT passing by every 10-15 minutes will drown out all our voices. It's actually quite funny. We can't hear each other when we converse. Nyahahahahaha ^O^

The Nurses Home building is actually really old. The ceilings are very high, the stairs are so so wide with very huge mirrors on one side, and the walls show signs of weathering. The CRs are freaky. They are quite big with old, creaky wooden doors, and sinks that would clog up every time you use them. And the third floor CRs are so dry because the water supply cannot go up there, and the faucet look so old and whitish(?). Our rooms have 9 beds with 9 big cabinets. Our beds used to be old hospital beds. They creak and the bed springs are kinda worn-out already. Tbe beds even have IV stands (where we hang our towels). I learned that the building used to be a hospital ward. Hm... I wonder what happens in hospital wards... XD XD

So now do you understand why the title is a bit appropriate(?) for this entry? Wehe XD I'm living in a creepy building! It's like you expect some white lady or luminous kid to appear in any corner. NGEEEEEEEEEE!!!! XD But of course that won't happen. Because I am a Christian and my faith is strong. My God is mighty.

And there's no way I'm giving up my bed. Because it's FREE. ^O^

No comments: