There are actually people - a few of them - that I guess I would like to forget.
Sometimes they appear in my dreams, and that often bothers me, because that means I'm probably thinking of them subconsciously.
And sometimes, when you really don't expect it, they may actually reappear again in your life.
Wala lang.
Random thoughts. XD
Well, here's another random thought:
If God suddenly said to me, I'M GIVING YOU ONE THING TODAY AS A GIFT! Would you take this...
*chwing*
a) Brand new laptop with massive disk space and DVD-writer, OR
*chwing*
b) This absolutely gorgeous, good looking, handsome, tall young man with arms where you'll fit in perfectly?!
Without second thoughts....
I'll take the laptop. XD XD
*rotfl*
Random thoughts. XD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACHI SHIRLY! ^____________^
And by a stroke of *luck?*, she is actually here in Manila for a vacation.
So I might sneak out later, leave the ward early for a change, and visit her in Ortigas.
Then DEMAND for something good to eat. Nyahahahaha XD
Then drop by COMIC ALLEY to buy stickers. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment