*****ai no monogatari ~ichi~*****

*drool*
I am in love (again!). With the Ouran Kokou Host Club. XD
Was able to watch episodes 23-26 during my last MICU (Medical ICU) duty last night. At first I was watching it downstairs, with barely audible audio, amidst all the intubated patients and the loud beepings of the cardiac monitors and infusion pumps and mechanical ventilators. Eventually I got tired of having to suppress all my bishie longings (and I was afraid one of our senior residents might just pop out of nowhere and catch me XD), so I took the laptop up to the intern's callroom and there, all alone, I laughed and cried and giggled and yes, fell in love with my boys again! They are so so adorable!! XD The ending was, as expected, medyo bitin, but I love it so much!!!! Haruhi *spoiler edit* after Tamaki *spoiler edit* and they held *spoiler edit* and *spoiler edit* into the *spoiler edit* and Tamaki had to *spoiler edit* Haruhi in his *spoiler edit*. XD XD I want more. Teme~ I WANT MORE!!!! *bangs table* I demand that they make a season 2 NOW NA! XD
Now that I've finished watching the series, I don't know what I want next.
Must.Find.Manga.
Must.Know.What.Happened.After.
Must.Find.More.Bishies.
I have failed MY ShaoRan-kun. *sad*I was supposed to watch 10 Tsubasa Chronicles episodes, but NOOoooOOoOooo...!!! Apparently, I am not even supposed to watch it in the first place last Saturday because it was NOT the right time.
But I insisted.
So I'm sorry but I failed. ShaoRan no Miko has failed her ShaoRan-kun-sama. Was only able to watch 5 episodes. Plus 1 Neko Mimi Mo-de de-su. XD
But I'm still very thankful. A day is not wasted when it is spent with the one you love. *beams at MY ShaoRan-kun*
(And yes, many thanks to Suoh-san the sponsor XD)

This is the face of a girl who has finished ten weeks of
And I swear, I DID NOT close my eyes. XD XD XD
If I were irresponsible of my feelings, I guess I'd probably have fallen in love with you...
No comments:
Post a Comment