
LOL. ^___________^
I really want to watch Happy Feet, but I don't want to watch it alone. Last night, while we were at Robinson's, Hya suggested that we watch it, but I forgot my glasses at the dorm... (BAAAAAaaaaaaa-KAAaaaaaaa XD). So we just decided to have a hearty meal at our favorite fastfood, Karate Kid. We had the Sizzling Tofu Steak, California Maki (YEY!) and lots of red iced tea!! (YEY!!!) And I couldn't resist but buy another tumbler again. I'm sorry. Last time I bought a yellow tumbler, this time I bought a blue tumbler. XD

No picture yet of the blue tumbler though, since I still haven't washed it. XD We had no water at the dorm again yesterday, so I'm praying for good water supply tonight.
Oh, and I also have TWO KFC Happy Feet tumblers, hehehe But it's only the small tumbler from the Penguin Pack and not the tall ones from the bucket meal. I want the tumblers from the bucket meal! And the Happy Feet toys too! XD
I don't have an obsession for tumblers though (or for Happy Feet). But I just like them. And what Misaki wants, Misaki must have!!! XD XD XD
Those who play with flames always get burned.
But those who are afraid to light a fire will always be in the dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment