
First of all, let me greet everyone a (very late) warm AKEMASHITE OMEDETOU! ^____^ Happy New Year! May this year be filled with lots of happiness and blessings and sweet memories for all of us! Yey! ^______________^
I apologize for the almost month long silence. My mind has suddenly lost its blogging vocabulary u__u, and even until now I still don’t know how to go about in writing today’s entry. So much has happened, I guess, during the past month. Perhaps TOO MUCH, that I am extremely overwhelmed for words. Blogging slump de-su. XD
*makes countless attempts to write something poetic for almost two hours, but ends up with countless failures XD*
Anou... what should I write about? XD
Anou... I have a stuffed panda in my room. It’s small and black-and-white, the sweetest puresento for the start of this new year. XD It was originally named “downy” but now goes by the name of “panpan” (short for "pandowny" XD). I usually hang it on one side of my bed. Whenever I sit (or sleep) on my chair and I am next to it, it looks down on me with its cute doleful eyes and with its pudgy arms extended, as if telling me, “Misakichan, here, I’ll give you a hug.” XD Whenever I’m stressed out, I would hold it in my hand and playfully distort its face, and it would always smile back at me, and then all my worries would go away. When I feel all alone, I’d talk to it, and it would look back at me as if it understood. It’s so adorable. I love it so much. ^____^
Anou... I have a huge panda too. I just got him last month, the sweetest (and perhaps, the best ^0^) Christmas puresento. XD He is a rare breed though, because he’s not black and white. In fact, he colors my world. Sadly, I cannot keep him all the time, but I know he is always right beside me. ^o^ Whenever I am next to him, he would look at me with his cute doleful eyes and with his pudgy arms extended, and tells me, “Misakichan, here, I’ll give you a hug!” XD Whenever I’m stressed out, I would hold his hand, or playfully distort his face, and we would smile together, and all my worries would go away. When I feel all alone, I’ll talk to him, and he will always look at me and always understand. He’s so adorable. I love him so much. ^____________________^
Maybe you can buy the small panda elsewhere, but you can't find the big panda in any stores. The small panda will always remain as it is, but the big panda has so many more "features" (and it can "level up" too! LOLz ^o^). Everyday I learn new stuffs from him and discover new things about him. And everyday, I am just thankful for his ever faithful presence, his always encouraging smiles and words, for his never changing love. I feel blessed because I have him in my life. And I hope, in my own little ways, I make him feel the same way too.
*blush* *blush* *blush*
Anou... enough shocking revelation for today. Nyahahahahahahahahaha ^_________________^
No comments:
Post a Comment